Bills/Commanders Postgame Thread

HappyDays

Just now, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Against the worst team in the NFC

where were you last week 

The Chiefs destroyed a team that they were supposed to. Should they have scored more ? What am I missing ? I don’t care about what happened 2 weeks ago. It’s a 17 game season. Chiefs looked good, Eagles are undefeated. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Meatloaf63 said:

Dorsey is a problem big win or not. He’s certainly not learning from obvious mistakes. He’s costing us points and possession. Against difficult opposition, he better step up.

Oh, come on with the stuff

The bills are taking what is being given to them on Office, which was the right play. The offensive coordinator is doing it, right

Is it perfect? No but it’s not gonna be perfect every week

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Just now, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

The Chiefs destroyed a team that they were supposed to. Should they have scored more ? What am I missing ? I don’t care about what happened 2 weeks ago. It’s a 17 game season. Chiefs looked good, Eagles are undefeated. 

So in you're opinion how did the Bills look today?

Just now, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Bills destroyed the past two teams they were supposed to beat, so, your logic seems thin

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Bills destroyed the past two teams they were supposed to beat, so, your logic seems thin

Did I say the Bills weren’t a real team? No, I said they can’t afford to give up possessions on easy 4th & 1s calling cute pass plays when they easily could’ve handed it off to Murray or had Allen sneak it in. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

The bills are taking what is being given to them on Office, which was the right play. The offensive coordinator is doing it, right

People were really upset about that 4th down play that got batted down, I imagine if it hadn't and it had been converted people would feel very differently about it.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Warcodered said:

People were really upset about that 4th down play that got batted down, I imagine if it hadn't and it had been converted people would feel very differently about it.

I think sometimes people just need to have a reason to B word

They scored 30 points today I Washington is not as good as the record, but they are to know their front line on defense is elite

Just because we abuse them today, says more about us

• Like (+1) 2

I now understand why Christian Kirksey threw up his arms and said “F it! I’m done!” Watching Bernard smash helmets with Dlinemen to get  psyched, seeing how fast he really is and the grasp he has on the Defense and snatching passes/recovering fumbles and sacking QBs.

I’d say “F it!” too! 

Edited by Chandler#81
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 2

11 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Did I say the Bills weren’t a real team? No, I said they can’t afford to give up possessions on easy 4th & 1s calling cute pass plays when they easily could’ve handed it off to Murray or had Allen sneak it in. 

If you want to complain about one play in the game that is, you’re right, I guess

I just don’t understand, clinging to it because this was a stomping

1 minute ago, wjag said:

Game balls to Bernard, Entire OLine and Diggs. 

James Cook as well

Nearly got to 100 yards again was over 100 in  all purpose yards

8 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I now understand why Christian Kirksey threw up his arms and said “F it! I’m done!” Watching Bernard smash helmets with Dlinemen together psyched, seeing how fast he really is and the grasp he has on the Defense and snatching passes/recovering fumbles and sacking QBs.

I’d say “F it!” too! 

What he lacks in size he makes up for in instincts That’s pretty obvious now.

Edited by John from Riverside
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

If you want to complain about one play in the game that is, you’re right, I guess

I just don’t understand, clinging to it because this was a stomping

James Cook as well

Nearly got to 100 yards again was over 100 in  all purpose yards

What he lacks in size he makes up for in instincts That’s pretty obvious now.

Just really bugs me when a professional OC for an NFL team didn’t have the common sense of a 12 year old playing Madden. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

5 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

That’s great. That said, I hate these stats. 

Why

1 minute ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Just really bugs me when a professional OC for an NFL team didn’t have the common sense of a 12 year old playing Madden. 

There’s a lot of things that we don’t know that’s going on the field

Personally, I didn’t think he outsmarted himself. He should’ve ran it, no matter what the coverage was by the defense.

But he might’ve saw a big play waiting to happen on a throw based on what Washington was doing. We don’t know.  I saw a team in that exact same situation today throw a Touchdown off of a short yardage play.

Edited by John from Riverside
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Why

There’s a lot of things that we don’t know that’s going on the field

Personally, I didn’t think he outsmarted himself. He should’ve ran it, no matter what the coverage was by the defense.

But he might’ve saw a big play waiting to happen on a throw based on what Washington was doing. We don’t know.  I saw a team in that exact same situation today throw a Touchdown off of a short yardage play.

4 hours ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

Very good win. Defense never let up.

Is it possible that Dorsey has deliberately kept Kincaid under wraps for the Miami game?

That would be nice.  It's also possible Josh is still adjusting to adding the run game  and learning some patience which is kinda of funny as a farming family he should be accustomed to being patient letting crops grow at v their own pace  and harvesting at appropriate time.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, balln said:

Yea they’ve had days like this against scrub qb. I’ll wait to see vs mahommes , tua and hurts 

Ill take it though. All week we were told how great this guy was and how he was going to be a force. We'll see next week if we can disrupt a quick passing game. For now at least, this was fun to watch. 

• Agree 3

44 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I agree. It's not like Dorsey let a ball slip through his hands in the end zone. Dorsey didn't catch a sure TD but not get his second foot inbounds. It wasn't perfect but it's not all on him.   Buffalo will have to make those plays next week. 

Edited by Goin Breakdown
  • Like (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, balln said:

Isn’t it obvious? It’s a calculated two-pronged approach from the Bills Front Office and Coaching Staff. 

1) To upset you because we don’t use him the way that you’d like.

2) To force everyone here to read your God awful posts whining about it. 

Edited by JGMcD2
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Glad you’re happy that in his second year he’s still making boneheaded calls. Is throwing on 4th & less than one taking what they give you? He Hasn’t figured out how to get Kincaid involved. God only knows what he’s doing with Harty. I can see how you are impressed. There is a difference between taking what they will give you and getting away from the strength of this team. I’m all for taking short completions moving the chains, eating up clock. That’s the way to beat the phins next week. But running up the middle with Cook on 2nd and long putting us in 3rd & 8, 3rd and 10 consistently is stupidity, not taking what a defense will give you. I did expect this response from you though and you didn’t disappoint.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

22 minutes ago, balln said:

Your takes a really moronic there’s really no other way to say it

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

28 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

I’ll take it though. All week we were told how great this guy was and how he was going to be a force. We'll see next week if we can disrupt a quick passing game. For now at least, this was fun to watch. 

Remember when Mike White was supposed to give the Bills D fits? He should’ve been a 1st draft pick? How’d that workout?

7 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

Glad you’re happy that in his second year he’s still making boneheaded calls. Is throwing on 4th & less than one taking what they give you? He Hasn’t figured out how to get Kincaid involved. God only knows what he’s doing with Harty. I can see how you are impressed. There is a difference between taking what they will give you and getting away from the strength of this team. I’m all for taking short completions moving the chains, eating up clock. That’s the way to beat the phins next week. But running up the middle with Cook on 2nd and long putting us in 3rd & 8, 3rd and 10 consistently is stupidity, not taking what a defense will give you. I did expect this response from you though and you didn’t disappoint.

So I hate to break this to you

All coordinators make boneheaded plays on every team

What matters is the outcome of the game

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.