Diggs OF DALLAS Torn ACL- Done for year

BuffaloBillyG

• BuffaloBillyG changed the title to Diggs OF DALLAS Torn ACL- Done for year
2 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

Does Beane trade Elam for a 2024 1st round pick?

Dude is the second youngest player on the Bills by date of birth (5/5/2001). Dorian Willaims is 1 month younger. 

They're not getting a first for Elam.  I doubt they would get anything better than a 4th for him which isn't worth it.

7 hours ago, Process said:

Damn I forgot we play them this year. That would have been fun to watch. They likely won't have another chance to play against each other.

If Trevon re-signs, we would play the Cowboys in 2025 if we both finish in the same places in our divisions in 2024. Also, we could play them in the SB in 2024.

Feel terrible for Diggs, and it’s a big loss for Dallas.  But I don’t think it dooms their SB chances.  They have such a deep talented roster on D, and a solid veteran QB w weapons on O.

The Bills lost Tre White in 2021, were 7 - 6 and still made it 13 seconds from perhaps a SB.  And they didn’t have anyone close to the talent level of Stefon Gilmore to fill in as CB1.

I have SF & Philly ahead of them, but the Cowboys are right there.

16 minutes ago, Reks Ryan said:

Feel terrible for Diggs, and it’s a big loss for Dallas.  But I don’t think it dooms their SB chances.  They have such a deep talented roster on D, and a solid veteran QB w weapons on O.

The Bills lost Tre White in 2021, were 7 - 6 and still made it 13 seconds from perhaps a SB.  And they didn’t have anyone close to the talent level of Stefon Gilmore to fill in as CB1.

SF looks like they will be the #1 by virtue of not splitting the division with Philly or Dallas. This is similar to KC, not being w/ BUF or MIA.

6 hours ago, Reks Ryan said:

Sometimes it only takes a few lucky  bounces  to get to the next game in past season.   It's often not the best teams that season that get to the big dance.   Healthy  us a good bounce to start with and wh? I like the 3 headed  rb room we got.  If one goes down  even for just the rest of one game  we got 2 other capable rbs that can carry on for the remainder without a big dropoff.     Saquon Barkley is  out Giants got nobody to pick up the slack  same with the other injured stars that are taming some contenders down a tier  for as their chances go.   I'll be pleased as punch if we manage to remain healthy this year while other teams deal with  some injuries that effect their capabilities.   Let their fans cry about their lack of  luck.  I'll be as sympathetic as they were when Josh  got hurt and all the other injuries we got last year to derail our season.

8 hours ago, Reks Ryan said:

Dak Prescott is still just meh. He is pretty much Kirk Cousins on a better team.

Edited by Big Turk

[Didn't see this posted:]

https://awfulannouncing.com/nfl/bart-scott-joke-trevon-diggs-stefon-diggs-response.html

"Stefon Diggs rips Bart Scott after poorly timed joke on Trevon Diggs injury: ‘Like what did you gain from that?’"

https://awfulannouncing.com/espn/bart-scott-crossed-line-trevon-diggs-acl-tear-stephen-a-smith-something-bad-always-happens-dallas-cowboys-schtick.html

"Bart Scott crosses line tying Trevon Diggs’ ACL tear to Stephen A. Smith’s ‘something bad always happens’ Cowboys schtick"

Edited by chongli

6 minutes ago, chongli said:

[Didn't see this posted:]

https://awfulannouncing.com/nfl/bart-scott-joke-trevon-diggs-stefon-diggs-response.html

"Stefon Diggs rips Bart Scott after poorly timed joke on Trevon Diggs injury: ‘Like what did you gain from that?’"

https://awfulannouncing.com/espn/bart-scott-crossed-line-trevon-diggs-acl-tear-stephen-a-smith-something-bad-always-happens-dallas-cowboys-schtick.html

"Bart Scott crosses line tying Trevon Diggs’ ACL tear to Stephen A. Smith’s ‘something bad always happens’ Cowboys schtick"

Diggs is giving him exactly what he was trying to gain. 👀

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.