Diggs OF DALLAS Torn ACL- Done for year

BuffaloBillyG

Bills don't play the Cowboys again until 2027...that means this was the only real chance for Diggs vs Diggs to happen unless Bills play the Cowboys in the Superbowl in one of the next few years since Trevon would miss it if it was even this year.  

Diggs family, especially the brothers must be devastated

• Agree 1

24 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

I know Elam hasn’t been able to crack the starting lineup but we know how important having any sort of  depth at the position is. I’d rather have that depth than trade him away. 

I wouldn't do a trade now.  But if they trade him for Diggs after season ends so Diggs brother can win his first SB to Stephons 2nd it might be good then. Of course they'd need to add something from their end to that trade but maybe some of their ol depth? 

13 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Bills don't play the Cowboys again until 2027...that means this was the only real chance for Diggs vs Diggs to happen unless Bills play the Cowboys in the Superbowl in one of the next few years since Trevon would miss it if it was even this year.  

Diggs family, especially the brothers must be devastated

The Bills could play Dallas in the 17th game of 2025. Just like they play Washington this week despite seeing them in 21

4 minutes ago, nucci said:

Maybe the owners will begin to install grass fields soon

NFLPA are partners - they could offer to split costs.  Grass fields of course will do no good for stadiums which are used for other things so NFLPA will insist on new stadiums for those cities.

Edited by Limeaid
typo

Been there  done that.

Unfortunately I was playing hockey in Europe and tore my ACL, MCL & LCL in o e felled swoop.

If he follows his Orthopedic Surgeons rehab requirements,  he could be near 100% when rehabbed.

DON'T RUSH YOUR REHAB OR PUSH TOO HARD!

I was in a full metal polio type brace for two years BUT surgical methodology have changed and as I said, I trashed three ligaments. 

Not that it's good but thankfully it's just the ACL and he has at least a year of solid rehab he can utilize.

Best of luck Trevon!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.