Bills vs Raiders 1st half thread

VaMilBill

Just now, Big Blitz said:

I take back any potential underestimating of the Jets D I did.  I knew they were very good.  

They are the best D in football and it might not be close.   

Now seeing a bunch of other games this year...yeah, I agree. The Ravens are putting on a clinic today but that Jets defense is nasty.

My hope is there wear themselves out over the course of the year

2 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

This looks like how they looked all last year. It feels like Dorsey's offense just never has a good rhythm.

What game are you watching? 21 points in the first half. Josh is 18/21 in the half with 2 tds.  And Josh missed a wide open Diggs for a td. Guess that’s on Dorsey too. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

I feel pretty happy with Mcd calling our Our Defense so far.

Adams is going to get his, he is just too good not too but I don’t find it maddening to watch  like I did last year.. at least for now. 

Yeah, that Leslie Tampa-2 was such a crap show against the good teams.  I really feel that way.  Just too easy to nickel and dime us.  McD playing more risk reward i think 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, KeLLy1278 said:

Josh can throw 60 TDS in the regular season.. won’t matter if he doesn’t have success in the playoffs.  

One player cannot do everything. I bet you blame him fir 13 seconds as well. He was hurt last year, but that dont matter to you. Had a PERFECT game in the playoffs agenst a pretty good def minded coach. But yeah, he is the reason they lose in the playoffs.