Terry Pegula is ALLEGED to have said something very foul in the Jim Trotter lawsuit against the NFL

Roundybout

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Until there is proof I am siding with Terry. Like I mentioned before Trotter has been after the NFL for a long time. 

This type of allegation can destroy a person's life, family etc. You don't just accept it with zero evidence. 

If true we have a major problem and it's needs to be dealt with. Right now we don't know that it is. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

I mean, what else would he say either way?

He could say nothing. He could say that his comments were not attributed appropriately. He could say he said it. 

In the end he categorically denies he ever said it. Why don't you put the same inquisition into the accusers remarks? The guy is suing the league for discrimination, what else would he say besides the owners are saying racist stuff?

Edited by What a Tuel

1 minute ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Not for nothing, the Wigdor law firm has a history of being accused of putting reckless and unsubstantiated allegations into a Complaint (and then immediately publicizing them).  Google Leon Black's lawsuit against Wigdor.

how not to win allies in the debate over Racial Justice. 

Just now, appoo said:

Look up. Some people are agreeing with the sentiment. There;s also context he could add that for many people would make it more acceptable. He didn't try any of that. 

If it's not his quote, of course he would denounce it. And if it is his quote the FIRST rule of business is to deny deny deny. I'm just saying it's a meaningless statement that was likely made by a PR department. 

2 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

He could say nothing. He could say that his comments were not attributed appropriately. He could say he said it. 

In the end he categorically denies he ever said it. Why don't you put the same inquisition into the accusers remarks? The guy is suing the league for discrimination, what else would he say besides the owners are saying racist stuff?

Well, one person is saying something in what appears to be a sworn statement. The other over social media. I know which avenue holds more merit. Do you? 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.