Filthy's official 2023 NFL predictions

FilthyBeast

Troll predictions!

- FilthyBeast starts covering up Tua trampstamp tattoo by roughly Week 5 as the season starts to slip away

- AirSeven consults thesaurus for new ways to say "inconceivable" while stroking cat

- Araiza Curse's Mom forgets to wire him internet money in October and we lose him for roughly a month

Would love to hear yours as well

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I guess I’ll post this here. Why are the 49ers and Chiefs having trouble signing 2 of the top 5 defensive players in the NFL? 

Because they are superstars that want to get paid and going leverage that in hopes their teams see what a glaring hole they have on the roster without them in the lineup.

49ers obviously in more trouble than Chiefs because they don't have an elite franchise QB.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, Process said:

Can a mod explain why this clown isn't permanently banned?

Because he isn't the problem. Even if his takes are terrible, his behavior is poor, and his attitude is moronic...

He isn't breaking rules.

More importantly, the people who respond to him are the problem. Stop replying to him and making him famous.

• Thank you (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Because they are superstars that want to get paid and going leverage that in hopes their teams see what a glaring hole they have on the roster without them in the lineup.

49ers obviously in more trouble than Chiefs because they don't have an elite franchise QB.

It’s strange because it’s not being talked about much. Just updates here and there but this seems like a huge story. Something fishy going on.

8 minutes ago, boyst said:

Because he isn't the problem. Even if his takes are terrible, his behavior is poor, and his attitude is moronic...

He isn't breaking rules.

More importantly, the people who respond to him are the problem. Stop replying to him and making him famous.

He doesn't have takes. People being genuinely negative and pessimistic is annoying but fine. But he's not that, he's a troll. 

Rules? It's a message board. When someone signs up and posts for the sole purpose of being a troll and starting sh*t, and getting reactions, they should get the boot. 

This is a forum for bills fans. He is not that. Not a single person wants him here. Ban him. Not hard. 

Ps I haven't replied to a post of his in a very long time and 100% agree with your take on that. 

Edited by Process
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Process said:

He doesn't have takes. People being genuinely negative and pessimistic is annoying but fine. But he's not that, he's a troll. 

Rules? It's a message board. When someone signs up and posts for the sole purpose of being a troll and starting sh*t, and getting reactions, they should get the boot. 

This is a forum for bills fans. He is not that. Not a single person wants him here. Ban him. Not hard. 

Just ignore him.  🤷🏼‍♂️

• Awesome! (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Teef unfortunately I've been batting at a really high clip lately, including predicting the Bills demise last year 100% accurately.

Obviously hope I'm wrong but gut feeling tells me it's just not meant to be for this team primarily because of the current HC and GM.

What demise are you talking about? The Bills went 13-3, with their three losses being by only a combined 8 points. Made the playoffs. Won a playoff game. Then had one bad playoff loss to the Bengals in the divisional round. All of that on top of all of the major injuries and possibly more adversity than any team has ever faced in one season. And don't forget, we had lost in the divisional round the year before (to KC), so the 2022 Bills ended in the same place as the 2021 Bills (despite the difference in how the last game of each season played out). Where is the demise? Demise would indicate some sort of major drop off, collapse, etc. Please explain to us how you predicted something that didn't happen. And if their demise is because they didn't reach the Super Bowl, well, each year I could predict 32 teams not making the Super Bowl, and you know what? I'd have a 93.75% hit rate at the end of the year.

As to your predictions this year, I realize that you are just trolling and trying to get a rise out of us (ok, I'll bite), but you could at least try and make it more believable. Do you honestly think the following, honestly?

1. Only 10 teams will finish with a worse record than the Bills?

2. That 18 teams will have a better record than the Bills?

3. The Dolphins will win 15 games? 🤣 Most Bills fans weren't predicting 15 wins for the Bills last year and we were an almost consensus pick to make the Super Bowl.

4. The Pats will be the 2nd best team in the AFC East?

5. That KC would have gone undefeated (if Kelce didn't get hurt and Jones was playing)?

I guarantee that you wouldn't put any actual money (in real life) on any of those 5 things happening. Because you'd lose a lot of money. I mean the most reasonable of those predictions is New England finishing second in the division, and even that is a long shot.

• Thank you (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

“Going leverage” 😂🤡

3 minutes ago, Xwnyer said:

Dolfins 15- 2 that disqualifies the post completely

I was tempted to also pick them to go on a run for a perfect 17-0 season but Tua's health still a question mark.

Regardless still a ridiculous stacked roster and I like that goofy mofo McDaniel to lead the Dolphins to the #1 seed this year and AFFCG appearance before ultimately losing to Bengals who go on to win SB.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2