Filthy's official 2023 NFL predictions

FilthyBeast

1 hour ago, FilthyBeast said:

Teef unfortunately I've been batting at a really high clip lately, including predicting the Bills demise last year 100% accurately.

Obviously hope I'm wrong but gut feeling tells me it's just not meant to be for this team primarily because of the current HC and GM.

13-3 and losing in the 2nd round of playoffs was demise??

Did they win the SB, no but hardly a demise either.  Maybe they could repeat the "demise" again this year!

Edited by Ed_Formerly_of_Roch

54 minutes ago, Clyde Smith said:

You could have kept your prediction to yourself.

He just wanted to get reaction. I expected nothing credible, and I was not surprised. 

57 minutes ago, warrior9 said:

Imagine writing all of this up as your prediction and thinking "yepp! absolutely NAILED it!" and hitting the submit button.

75% of me really thinks this is troll post. 

Is the other 25% out to lunch right now? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

56 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

More specifically....

Bills would barely beat Dolphins at home or lose.....check

Bills would get blown out by Bengals in divisional......check

Not a prophet by any means but I've learned to embrace my inner 'beast' and go with gut feeling and this year no holding back on Bills despite being an ardent fan and neither are the national media talking heads who obviously understand this team is fraudulent, if any thing because of the current regime in charge.

2nd most wins in the NFL since 2020. “Fraudulent”. 

The only fraud here is you ass clown. 

1 hour ago, Simon said:

Links?

I asked you for links to back up your claim.

You're currently logged in and spamming multiple threads so I know you can see this.

I expect to see these links shortly.

Don't make the mistake of thinking I'm kidding.

46 minutes ago, buffblue said:

Can someone make this guy go away? 

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/ignore/?id=31667&csrfKey=919dd3402a2bca83d19dde81749ec5d2

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

27 minutes ago, Simon said:

You're currently logged in and spamming multiple threads so I know you can see this.

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/ignore/?id=31667&csrfKey=919dd3402a2bca83d19dde81749ec5d2

What exactly do you want me to post? Private messages and confidential emails???

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

Wasn't going to post this but since I've had a lot of requests asking going on the official record, feel free to post yours as well:

AFC East                                                                            NFC East

Dolphins 15-2                                                        Cowboys 12-5

Patriots 11-6 *WC                                                 Giants 11-6 *WC

Bills 8-9                                                                 Eagles 10-7 *WC

Jets 8-9                                                                 WFT 5-12

AFC North                                                                        NFC North

Ravens 13-4                                                          Lions 11-6

Bengals 12-5 *WC                                                Bears 9-8

Steelers 11-6                                                         Packers 8-9

Browns 6-11                                                          Vikings 7-10

AFC South                                                                       NFC South

Jaguars 11-6                                                        Saints 10-7

Titans 9-8                                                            Falcons 9-8

Texans 5-12                                                         Panthers 6-11

Colts 4-13                                                            Bucs 4-13

AFC West                                                                        NFC West

Chiefs 14-3                                                           Seahawks 11-6

Chargers 12-5*WC                                              49ers 11-6 *WC

Raiders 6-11                                                         Rams 8-9

Broncos 5-12                                                        Cardinals 1-16

AFCCG: Bengals over Dolphins

NFCCG: Giants over Seahawks

SB: Bengals over Giants

Also some other notes:

- I originally had Chiefs going 17-0 in regular season but with Jones situation and latest injury news on Kelce can't see it happening no matter how hard refs are blowing whistles in KC's favor. Still won't be surprised if they are hoisting another Lombardi trophy in the end.

- Daboll leads Giants on verge of another SB win, however Bengals win SB in epic come from behind game in final minutes.

- Bills will go 1-5 in division this year

- Bills will lose 6 of final 8 games after starting 6-3.

You could not be more clueless.  I can’t imagine who actually asked for this analysis.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

What exactly do you want me to post? Private messages and confidential emails???

Odd that all of the numerous requests cited by you from TBDers to post your Phins predictions would be solely contained within private messages and confidential emails…🤔

• Thank you (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Simon said:

Is there a good reason you don't ban him? I don't get it. Half the posts in every thread are people responding to his spam.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

Teef unfortunately I've been batting at a really high clip lately, including predicting the Bills demise last year 100% accurately.

Obviously hope I'm wrong but gut feeling tells me it's just not meant to be for this team primarily because of the current HC and GM.

Not difficult to predict the “demise” when even the Super Bowl favourite has a 11-14% chance of actually winning lol

10 minutes ago, Process said:

Is there a good reason you don't ban him? I don't get it. Half the posts in every thread are people responding to his spam.

So you're suggesting that a full 50% of the posts on this forum are responses to him? That's a type of math with which I am not familiar.

Is there a good reason you repeatedly enter threads and call for other people to be banned?

Is there a good reason you can't just put him on ignore instead of becoming part of the problem?

Do you want me to ban everybody that doesn't agree with you or holds an unpopular opinion?

Should I just start banning people you don't like?

Do you know that particular poster has started exactly one thread in the last 12 months?

Do you know that poster has half as many warning points as you?

This board thrives because of its variety of opinions, not because it's a cheerleading forum.

image.thumb.png.c358af5f76d81803f843b12e29d042c0.png

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Simon said:

So you're suggesting that a full 50% of the posts on this forum are responses to him? That's a type of math with which I am not familiar.

Is there a good reason you repeatedly enter threads and call for other people to be banned?

Is there a good reason you can't just put him on ignore instead of becoming part of the problem?

Do you want me to ban everybody that doesn't agree with you or holds an unpopular opinion?

Should I just start banning people you don't like?

Do you know that particular poster has started exactly one thread in the last 12 months?

Do you know that poster has half as many warning points as you?

This board thrives because of its variety of opinions, not because it's a cheerleading forum.

image.thumb.png.c358af5f76d81803f843b12e29d042c0.png

Variety of options? Lol he's a troll who posts nonstop spam on a board you "moderate", nothing he posts are actual opinions. 

Name one person I've called to be banned other than that clown. Go ahead. 

And if I truly have more warning points than him that's basically everything I need to know about how this board is moderated. Do you realize how absurd that is?

I swear he must be your son.

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

A Daniel Jones-led team whose #1 WR is Isaiah Hodgins is going to the Super Bowl?

They have better odds of not winning more than 5 games.

He’s taking another shot at McD by saying Daboll should’ve been kept over him. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1