Filthy's official 2023 NFL predictions

FilthyBeast

7 minutes ago, Process said:

Variety of options? Lol he's a troll who posts nonstop spam on a board you "moderate", nothing he posts are actual opinions. 

Name one person I've called to be banned other than that clown. Go ahead. 

And if I truly have more warning points than him that's basically everything I need to know about how this board is moderated. Do you realize how absurd that is?

I swear he must be your son.

It's so awful here and I'm so terrible at moderating that you have over 7000 posts in 5 years.

Which is three times as many as his "nonstop spam".

Nobody is forcing you to be here. If you hate it so much, there is a simple solution...

• Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

He’s taking another shot at McD by saying Daboll should’ve been kept over him. 

That's one way of looking at it but a few years from now all of Bills mafia is going to realize we kept the wrong GM/HC, actually come Feb if my prediction holds true.

Also all the talk that Daboll is part of the 'McD coaching tree' is silly, he's obviously from the Belichik coaching tree if anything.

1 minute ago, FilthyBeast said:

That's one way of looking at it but a few years from now all of Bills mafia is going to realize we kept the wrong GM/HC, actually come Feb if my prediction holds true.

Also all the talk that Daboll is part of the 'McD coaching tree' is silly, he's obviously from the Belichik coaching tree if anything.

That'll do.

• Haha (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• Simon locked this topic