Bills vs Jets preview is already here. Enjoy!

BillsFan619

• BillsFan619 changed the title to Bills vs Jets preview is already here. Enjoy!
56 minutes ago, Fleezoid said:

If Diggs and Sauce are both mic'd up like the preview says, should be some spicey audio. 

I probably won't watch any National pre-game stuff as my gag reflex is already in overdrive from all the Rodgers crap. 

I like how they couldn't be bothered to find a highlight clip of Sauce without him blatantly committing Pass Interference.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I like how they couldn't be bothered to find a highlight clip of Sauce without him blatantly committing Pass Interference.

Seriously. Tugging jerseys and mugging the receiver three steps before the ball gets there. I hope the officials start calling it this year, but I have a feeling it will be even worse.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, HOUSE said:

I taped this so I can watch it 20 times

House, I just cut through the middle man and run head first into my cement garage wall.  Only takes twice to get to the same desired effect as this Jets hype.  I refuse to watch the national pregame on tv.  I’ll stick with WGR, as my head would explode before the game even starts.

See House, just practicing for 9/11 at 7:30 pm.

Edited by machine gun kelly
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.