[Name Only Title] Will Griers!!

LeGOATski

Why I think the Buffalo Bills should buy Will Gruer and you should to right now:

- will had a great game against the Las Vegas Raidaaaas

- he threw the ball, but he also ran the ball really good. TWO TOUCH DOWNS!!

- Will reminds me of Fitzpatrikwith that big beard, right?

Let's get Will Grier, Beane!! He'd bea really good backup to Josh and I bet that'd be really good friends.

• Eyeroll 2
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Let’s not get carried away over end of roster preseason play, Kyle Allen is #2 for the foreseeable future, but finding a developmental guy is a very good idea with Barkley’s status up in the air. This is clearly a difficult offense to learn, seeing the last 4 backup QBs have looked hit steaming garbage other than when they play the TC bodies. Get a kid in now so he has a full year to learn the offense and is already under contract when Kyle Allen’s expires next year. Maybe Kyle Allen figures it out and gets and extension, who knows.

My preference for a #2 QB is a guy who is willing and able to scramble. 

Edited by TheyCallMeAndy
  • Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Let’s not get carried away over end of roster preseason play, Kyle Allen is #2 for the foreseeable future, but finding a developmental guy is a very good idea with Barkley’s status up in the air. This is clearly a difficult offense to learn, seeing the last 4 backup QBs have looked hit steaming garbage other than when they play the TC bodies. Get a kid in now so he has a full year to learn the offense and is already under contract when Kyle Allen’s expires next year. Maybe Kyle Allen figures it out and gets and extension, who knows.

My preference for a #2 QB is a guy who is willing and able to scramble. 

I agree about Kyle.  I would like to see Barkley get let go and bring in a true "project" guy with the skills you mentioned who maybe could take

over the #2 spot in the future.

35 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Unlike Kyle Allen and Matt Barkley.

I’ll take a guy who can shred the fry cooks over two guys who can’t.

14 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

I did like watching him in college and thought he had a chance to make it.

Exactl!!

And if heaven forbids Josh goes down and Bill Grier comes in and plays like we see he can like a franchise quarterback is that really a bad problem to have two franchise quarterbacks

2 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Why I think the Buffalo Bills should buy Will Gruer and you should to right now:

Let's get Will Grier, Beane!! He'd bea really good backup to Josh and I bet that'd be really good friends.

That's all he has done for the last 3,4 years. Might be a flash in the pan 

• Disagree 1

2 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Name sounds like he is cheese so probably goes to Green Bay. 

• Disagree 1

6 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

I never said hed be a starter and replace Josh but a great backup.

You know it's be funny if we called him Bill. Lol

What has he shown that would make him a "great backup"? Like the OT position, I see we're at a point with Backup QB where anyone released is a great option.

He's played in a total of 2 games. Starting and losing in both, throwing for a combined 228 yards, 0 TD's and 4 INT's.

Since then he's been behind Cooper Rush, not even the backup in Dallas. And he'd have to learn the playbook on the fly.

There is ZERO chance they see him as an upgrade and would sign him to replace the guys who have been with us all offseason learning the Playbook.

Our Backup will either be Kyle Allen or Case Keenum, if any move is made.

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

He stinks out loud.  

Dak prescott called the plays last night and he chuckled when the dfw media was fawning over his calls.   He said right out they only played three coverages and we ran plays to beat those coverages.

Put him in a game with regular players and a game plan and he is awful.  

• Disagree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.