[Name Only Title] Will Griers!!

LeGOATski

6 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Why I think the Buffalo Bills should buy Will Gruer and you should to right now:

- will had a great game against the Las Vegas Raidaaaas

- he threw the ball, but he also ran the ball really good. TWO TOUCH DOWNS!!

- Will reminds me of Fitzpatrikwith that big beard, right?

Let's get Will Grier, Beane!! He'd bea really good backup to Josh and I bet that'd be really good frien8ds.

Put the bottle of 151 down and step away from the keyboard. Did you call your ex too and say how much you love and miss them?

Edited by Bubba Gump
  • Vomit 1

5 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Name sounds like he is cheese so probably goes to Green Bay. 

And let Green Bay be an automatic superbowl contention? No way!

C'mon Bean, get Bill Grier!

1 hour ago, Bubba Gump said:

Put the bottle of 151 down and step away from the keyboard. Did you call your ex too and say how much you love and miss them?

I tried calling Will Brier and he hung up.

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, White Linen said:

You think you can still buy people? Strange 

You know whati meant!

Beane, PAY THAT MAN!! Lol

1 hour ago, BigAl2526 said:

I'd at least consider him as a developmental QB.

Of course you would cuz your smart. You saw the way he ran. Remind you of someone? 

• Dislike 1

7 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I'm glad I didn't to make a career in the NFL.  If you get invited to preseason/camp and you're cut, you automatically become a fry cook or burger flipper.

Talk about taking a risk.

It is funny watching fans talk about players being bums when the majority will find some cushy 6 figure gig.

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Why I think the Buffalo Bills should buy Will Gruer and you should to right now:

Let's get Will Grier, Beane!! He'd bea really good backup to Josh and I bet that'd be really good friends.

well if the Bills are in the market for a backup that looks great in a preseason game or 2 against the guys who get waived tomorrow AND who McD is VERY comfortable with........there is a guy they can go after

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

It is funny watching fans talk about players being bums when the majority will find some cushy 6 figure gig.

I wouldn't say majority since most don't leave with a degree.  I know 10 people that were drafted and/or invited to camp.

One is a Financial Advisor, one is a coach at an ACC school and two others are HS football coaches.  The rest are in maintenance either at a manufacturing plant/mill, automotive, furniture movers and one runs a junk removal business.  They probably make $100,000 a year but it's not cushy and they are working a lot of OT.

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Let's get Will Grier, Beane!! He'd bea really good backup to Josh and I bet that'd be really good friends.

How did you manage to spell the guy's name three different ways between the title and the post?

I just don't understand

• Dislike 1

18 minutes ago, Brian Higgins hair said:

Our back ups have sucked, and that includes Case.

I’m not sure why some poo-poo on the Grier possibility. 
the guy also sports a set of legs which makes him a dual threat. Very possible at the right price.

'Cos when he played he was terrible and he was beaten out by Kyle Allen. Who is terrible.

• Vomit 1

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

• Vomit 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.