Notable cuts around the league

Desert Bills Fan

Justyn Ross made the Chiefs roster (watch him end up being a star that the Chiefs essentially stole for free). They kept seven receivers. That led to RB La'Mical Perine being a surprise cut. Bills don't really need but he looked special to me. 

2 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

Dolphins making some interesting moves, definitely gearing up for a Jonathan Taylor trade which is a scary thought adding a player like that to what is already a top 3 NFL roster, if not best overall.

Also if I'm Beane I'd be taking a very hard look at some of the LB's they released as there is some serious talent there.

Taylor would not be a good fit for the Dolphins.  They don't have a line to run with and they certainly won't use him enough to have him make a difference

16 minutes ago, Doc said:

I'd rather take Cunningham.

Didn’t realize he got too! Definitely would rather have him. Belichick is losing his mind.

Didn’t realize he got too! Definitely would rather have him. Belichick is losing his mind.

41 minutes ago, cle23 said:

It has to be a wink nod resign after a couple people go onto IR.  

Both Zappe and Cunningham have to clear waivers before they can be re-signed. No wink and nod if he gets claimed. It’s a risk if they want him back. 

Cunningham is interesting to me. Claim that dude , you have more crazy control as a UDFA and mucho cost control , plus a guy who maybe has similar skill set to Josh. Add in you couple possible get him and Josh on the field at same time  like Baltimore did with Lamar in first year …. Really interesting possibility

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, beebe said:

Justyn Ross made the Chiefs roster (watch him end up being a star that the Chiefs essentially stole for free). They kept seven receivers. That led to RB La'Mical Perine being a surprise cut. Bills don't really need but he looked special to me. 

Why do you think that?  He was targeted 15 times but made just 6 receptions for 59 yards and a TD in the 3 pre-season games.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, JayBaller10 said:

Brandon Smith is the Penn St LB who drew comparisons to Edmunds. A great athlete, but no instincts. Drafted in the 4th round, I’m surprised the Panthers have already moved on. 

Heard at Buffalo's Exchange St. Station:

"Train now arriving from Charlotte, Azusa, and Cucamonga..."

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

Kirksey has to be better than the guys on our roster.  If Beane is truely looking to upgrade our roster all the time then he should already be in talks with this guy.

Yeah for sure. To be honest I don’t want to listen to McD go on about him not knowing the playbook for 10 weeks though. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.