The 2023 - ??? Edmunds Report

FireChans

15 minutes ago, Heitz said:

In this game he's either close to making the tackle 7 yards down the field, or running beside the play as it comes to a conclusion.  Happened three times on that last drive. 🤷‍♂️ :beer: 

Thats how it happened too, late to the play and someone fell into his leg.

• Agree 2

26 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

We're not sniffing that ridiculous contract.  Just roll with Bernard & Williams and wait for Matt to return. 

We aren’t rolling with Williams.  I’d be all for it if Dorian were the starter.  But he’s just sitting the bench and watching Dobson.   I’m just not a fan of Dobson. I feel like he’s going to get picked on by the smart teams on 3rd down.  I felt the same way about TB43- hopefully I’ll be wrong about this as well.  

If we could get an upgrade for a 5th-7th, we should make it happen.  4th, I’m ok with as long as he’s a sizable upgrade over Dobson.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

It was a joke. The guy is one of the most overrated players in the league 

I know it was a joke. I just get worked up remembering how often I had to defend my opinion over the years of how over rated he was.  At least McB had the sense to move on and hopefully they do the same with Gabe.  Milano is and always was our most valuable LB.  You can even argue our best defensive player.

11 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I know it was a joke. I just get worked up remembering how often I had to defend my opinion over the years of how over rated he was.  At least McB had the sense to move on and hopefully they do the same with Gabe.  Milano is and always was our most valuable LB.  You can even argue our best defensive player.

You could argue Milano is the best linebacker in the league if he wasn't constantly injured. 

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.