The 2023 - ??? Edmunds Report

FireChans

19 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

Who cares? He was a solid player when here. He’s moved on, so should the fans. 

My only care is just the numbers and justifying it was a solid cap move for the team.

Folks always want to overpay for names, pro bowls, etc...

Me, I find it interesting to compare what you get performance-wise for a top paid MLB vs a player on their rookie deals.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Bferra13 said:

I'd actually like an Edmunds report every week. 

I mean, the argument is over. We needed JAG replacement level performance to replace edmunds. We got well above that in the first 3 games. Bernie has = or surpassed every Edmunds impact play statistic in just 3 games … telling just how poor of an instinctual player edmunds is. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

12 minutes ago, DeltaDigital said:

I mean, the argument is over. We needed JAG replacement level performance to replace edmunds. We got well above that in the first 3 games. Bernie has = or surpassed every Edmunds impact play statistic in just 3 games … telling just how poor of an instinctual player edmunds is. 

Yessir, I just want to drive the point home more to the Edmunds Homers. He was pretty bad and prolly cost us a super bowl. Him and Frazier

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

35 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

so how about now ? Can we be done with Edmunds ? no really ? Please

What you don’t love to continually talk about a guy who’s no longer here and the Bills found a suitable replacement? If this thread sticks around all year I think this will outrank the Skelton for Mario thread for worst of all time. 

2 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

What you don’t love to continually talk about a guy who’s no longer here and the Bills found a suitable replacement? If this thread sticks around all year I think this will outrank the Skelton for Mario thread for worst of all time. 

Challenge accepted.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

No idea what Chicago thought it was buying.  They needed Edmunds for $20m/year, for what?  They’re losing 34-0 at the half and haven’t even been competitive on defense.

Be very careful. Do you want me to go back and find your “Tremaine is a God” posts?

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.