Buck/Aikman's "preview" of Bills-Jets on ESPN

MWK

Talks about how great Aaron Rodgers and the Jets will be, and how amazing Aaron Rodgers looks on Hard Knocks. 

Mentions 2 things regarding the Bills

1. Diggs "drama" manufactured by ESPN 

2. Damar Hamlin

I miss the old ESPN. 

Edited by MWK
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

It's tough listening to these insufferable ego maniacs talk about anything.

I think aikman should break in to song and put on his big dumb hat and boots and play oklahoma nights while buck gets a hair plug injection live during the game.

That would make them interesting and entertaining.

also, did they fire buck's wife when they fired all those people from ESPN this summer?  She was as much a narcissist as these two are.  

I really can't stand these people.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

It's tough listening to these insufferable ego maniacs talk about anything.

I think aikman should break in to song and put on his big dumb hat and boots and play oklahoma nights while buck gets a hair plug injection live during the game.

That would make them interesting and entertaining.

also, did they fire buck's wife when they fired all those people from ESPN this summer?  She was as much a narcissist as these two are.  

I really can't stand these people.

I can't stand either one of them, BUT...I will give credit that they did a hell of a job that night with the Hamlin situation.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

1 hour ago, MWK said:

Talks about how great Aaron Rodgers and the Jets will be, and how amazing Aaron Rodgers looks on Hard Knocks. 

Mentions 2 things regarding the Bills

1. Diggs "drama" manufactured by ESPN 

2. Damar Hamlin

I miss the old ESPN. 

Yup, give me the ESPN from the 90s. It was so good back in the day. Back then if my TV was on there was about an 85% chance I was watching something on there.

Edited by LOVEMESOMEBILLS
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Hard knocks is an interesting show

It’s very entertaining however, it seems like every year they prop up players that end up getting cut by the team at the end

This year they seem to have gone away from that, and are just doing a lovefest with Aaron Rodgers, who looks very very old

It sure feels like an advertisement this year.

Its like the league needs Rodgers in New York to be good and to be loved so the show is basically a hey everyone is wrong about rodgers look how soft and cuddly and funny he is.

The jets didn't want to do this so I imagine this is the compromise.  

7 minutes ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

Yup, give me the ESPN from the 90s. It was so good back in the day. Back then if my TV was on there was about an 85% chance I was watching something on there.

and back then, the TV was always on.

Like its part of the background of life.   Like it would be odd if it was off.

Back when ESPN would be on and i'd think "this is the 3rd time they showed that.  it must be getting late."  Telling time by ESPN.   Because its always on.

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Look ESPN has an agenda the Bills are an afterthought the Jets are the shiny new object. 
Espn is in such bad shape financially they are looking for the NfL and NBA to invest in the network. 

ESPN ballwashed the Pats* for years.  It's not surprising they're hitching the wagon to the Jeets.

If they are really looking for leagues to invest,  these idiots should have stayed neutral.  Antitrust exemptions and such. 

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, maddenboy said:

and back then, the TV was always on.

Like its part of the background of life.   Like it would be odd if it was off.

Back when ESPN would be on and i'd think "this is the 3rd time they showed that.  it must be getting late."  Telling time by ESPN.   Because its always on.

Absolutely. Sportcenter was almost always on unless they were showing a game. The latest it would start was 11 PM and it would run until at least noon the next day.

Summer of 91 was my senior year. Me and my neighbors would meet up in the morning, brew a pot of coffee, get baked and watch a couple hours of Sportscenter. No better way to start the day, well maybe 1 way. Those were the days.😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Look ESPN has an agenda the Bills are an afterthought the Jets are the shiny new object. 
Espn is in such bad shape financially they are looking for the NfL and NBA to invest in the network. 

It’s not just ESPN.  I’ve about had it with the Jets love fest.  It overwhelms NFLR daily.  Between the callers and the analysts just not shutting up about that team, it just fuels me even more to please Bills destroy them in week 1.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

I know Hamlin literally died on the field… but he’s not a great football player by any stretch of the means. He is a JAG by definition and someone I don’t want to see on the field, unless it’s a blowout and we put in our scrubs. Can we stop the Damar circus yet? I’m very happy that he is back to barely making our 53…  but him taking headlines now is kinda old and not relevant. His story is what it is… but does he affect the Bills outcome on Sundays? Hopefully not, because he should be on the bench

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.