Buck/Aikman's "preview" of Bills-Jets on ESPN

MWK

58 minutes ago, Kaenon said:

Yeah, like when ESPN would air Magic the Gathering tournaments.

We should get back to that.

AWA Wrestling and Old NFL Films highlight shows were the best.  Coming home from elementary school and sitting down and watching those were great!

On 8/21/2023 at 4:32 PM, MWK said:

Talks about how great Aaron Rodgers and the Jets will be, and how amazing Aaron Rodgers looks on Hard Knocks. 

Mentions 2 things regarding the Bills

1. Diggs "drama" manufactured by ESPN 

2. Damar Hamlin

I miss the old ESPN. 

We need to get used to this....every talking head is going to be picking the Jets in the opener and this is exactly what we should want.  It's been a while since we were considered an underdog in a divisional game, or really any game.  I think it's what this team needs.   

Some of you are so sensitive. The announcers are trying to hype up a Monday night opening week Bills game (mean ESPN only gave us the biggest game of opening week 😞) and you’re crying about them coming up with storylines. Grow a pair. The Bills might be the team that gets the most love in the media. 

this is the definition of first world problems. 

2 hours ago, dorquemada said:

I'd take televised Magic the Gathering tourneys over lowbrow edgy bombast from the likes of Stephen A Smith.  It would seem that the viewing public agrees with that as well

I doubt ESPN is paying him $12 million/ year if that was true. 

On 8/22/2023 at 9:42 AM, Mc1320 said:

This is the same media machine that couldn’t stop talking about Tim Tebow when he joined the Jets. Hopefully, Rodgers’ tenure in NY ends like Tebow’s ……….. with nothing to show for the hype.

Did you really compare Tebow to Rodgers? Come on. 

And who hyped up Tebow on the Jets??? Dude was like a punt protector. The Jets never have hype. 

2 hours ago, Matt_In_NH said:

We had a one year hiatus of the "Im butt hurt by some national media because they don't love the Bills like I do", now its back forever.

I'm fine with the Bills being slightly under the radar this year.  what's exhausting is smoothbrains like Stephen A Smith strait up lying about 'drama' to generate interest.  He's the cable equivalent of heavy.com

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.