Tommy Doyle INJURY ????????????????????????????

Snappysnackcakes

Sal said in his podcast/post game recap when he came out he was on the sidelines testing it and wasn't with trainers for long and also stayed on the sidelines for the remainder of the game.

Hopefully a good sign.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

same. If he can stay healthy…

5 minutes ago, 5ths the charm said:

Might be a time to look elsewhere. Doyle is injury prone

Dude got his surgically repaired knee rolled up on. That isn’t injury prone if he was walking it off.

Might be a blessing in disguise that gets him over the mental hump.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Dude got his surgically repaired knee rolled up on. That isn’t injury prone if he was walking it off.

Might be a blessing in disguise that gets him over the mental hump.

And he played out the Miami heat game with a torn acl 😪.  Some people just don't read very well.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 5

14 minutes ago, billsfanmiamioh said:

I’m rooting for him too because he obviously has good taste in his selection for undergraduate education and athletics….

We just like him because he’s tall, and are willing to overlook his questionable background.  😋

It’s actually a very pretty school, in case folks have never seen it. Probably a bit more expensive than the new club seats, but lovely just the same. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Augie said:

We just like him because he’s tall, and are willing to overlook his questionable background.  😋

It’s actually a very pretty school, in case folks have never seen it. Probably a bit more expensive than the new club seats, but lovely just the same. 

All it took for me was visiting for an accepted students open house with my parents and pulling up towards campus to see a large party going on at a fraternity house around 10am with a compete replica pirate ship built in the front yard and the correspondingly dressed females…The cute blonde I met later and tooled around with for the rest of the day sealed the deal 😂

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, billsfanmiamioh said:

All it took for me was visiting for an accepted students open house with my parents and pulling up towards campus to see a large party going on at a fraternity house around 10am with a compete replica pirate ship built in the front yard and the correspondingly dressed females…The cute blonde I met later and tooled around with for the rest of the day sealed the deal 😂

Sounds like a pretty solid recruiting job! 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Saw something that he’s out a week or two with a contusion.

I thought he played well also. Didn’t watch back close.

Not coming at you, but I thought I saw in GameDay thread a lot of ppl saying he looked bad and hobbled and very stiff out there. Am I mixing him up with the other late round T, Nick something?

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Saw something that he’s out a week or two with a contusion.

I thought he played well also. Didn’t watch back close.

In college, I was held out a couple of weeks because of a diagnosed knee contusion that never seemed to get better. They finally sent me in for an MRI, and it was a completely torn ACL... the sad thing is that our head trainer who made the initial prognosis used to be a trainer for the Bills. 

Edited by Prospector
  • Shocked 1

I'd be surprised if Doyle makes the squad. He's had too many injuries and hasn't really developed. And I don't see the team keeping 5 OT's. With Dawkins, Brown, Quessenberry, and Shell - it'll be hard for him to beat out any of those 4. Maybe they keep 1 Veteran between Quessenberry and Shell so they can hold on to Doyle. But this could be the end for him on the 53.

• Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.