Bills Little People at Wegmans

Commish

8 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I mess any of you up who gets in the way of me getting one of these to complete my set.*

(* No I won't.  I won't even look at you cross.  I just want the set is all.  the last one is unopened.  The first one we got...well, my daughter got a hold of it.  Let's leave it at that)

Like trying to find an unopened Hess truck...😕😉

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, That's No Moon said:

They don't have feet, so maybe.

1 hour ago, Don Otreply said:

Yes, he is part of the flat earth play series…, 

Just riffing on his infamous instagram rant about loser fans "working y'all little jobs"

I figured little people/little jobs...

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, The Wiz said:

So Diggs was one of the little people last year but not this year?  Is that why he was mad he wasn't involved this off season?

I can see the clickbait "Buffalo is in shambles" headlines now...

"Diggs rages against little people at local supermarket."

5 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

When I was about 12 years old, I was lying on the floor watching tv and my little brother (toddler at the time) was wanting me to play with him.

I kept pushing him away.  He "retaliated" by picked up his wooden Fischer-Price "Little People" School Bus and smashed me in the head with it.

Head wounds bleed for a long time!

When I was in kindergarden, another kid dropped a wooden toy train car on my head. They had  to give me a couple of stitches at a local GP.  Might not have dropped it as I had another run-in with him several years later in elementary school.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Goin Breakdown said:

They'll be on eBay for 150 bucks in no time. 

It is really annoying to me bc doesnt this go to charity? So basically a miscalculation in demand means they don't do another run to make more money for charity but scalpers get to exploit the demand? 

• Agree 1

22 minutes ago, BCAS Baritone said:

The first year the frenzy for the toys lasted all season.  Last year it was very easy to get some after the first couple of weeks and all season long.

Remember that there is a difference between the ASKING price on ebay and the actual selling price.

I think that is because the supply was ramped in year 2 up after they saw the demand for the first run in year 1.

It is just sickening to me to see these scalpers plotting already. I just imagine how many they are buying from Wegmans and holding hostage. I hope they eat a ton of losses and Fisher Price did a billion batch run of them.

Capture.JPG

Edited by What a Tuel

7 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

That could have doubled as the bus Ralph would rent to schlep the Bills down for the annual scrimmage with the Browns!

with strict instructions to leave the A/C off and coast as much as possible for maximum gas mileage!

;)

7 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

That could have doubled as the bus Ralph would rent to schlep the Bills down for the annual scrimmage with the Browns!

with strict instructions to leave the A/C off and coast as much as possible for maximum gas mileage!

;)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.