NFL Top 100: Buffalo Bills

KingBoots8

Ah yes it's that time of year again. Media and analysts Purposely triggering the most fiery fan base to get trending in social media. And bills fans fall for it every year. Nick Wright is making a career out of hating on josh allen because angry bills fans get him trending. I would be willing to bet if josh won the sb they still wouldn't put him #1 cuz they know it was cause a media frenzy with bills mafia.

2 minutes ago, Norcalbillsfan said:

Ah yes it's that time of year again. Media and analysts Purposely triggering the most fiery fan base to get trending in social media. And bills fans fall for it every year. Nick Wright is making a career out of hating on josh allen because angry bills fans get him trending. I would be willing to bet if josh won the sb they still wouldn't put him #1 cuz they know it was cause a media frenzy with bills mafia.

Well to be fair, this whole list is voted on by current players and put together directly by the league (and broadcast on NFL network.) so the usual suspects have nothing to do with this.

1 hour ago, Matt_In_NH said:

And absolutely no argument from me, all those guys deserve it.

I think so too.

They are more top heavy but I’d argue we are deeper with top 75 type players.

Josh, Stef, Milano, Poyer… if Von and Tre come back as good as before, and Kincaid and Floyd are as good as they look right now, we have a knockout squad.

If there were a league-wide re-draft, Mahomes would go #1 and Allen would go #2.

Maybe some GM would take Burrow #2, but I think most would take Allen. I think Allen isn’t necessarily well-liked by players across the league. He plays nasty, trash talks, flops, and I also think some players may not have forgiven him for his tweets that came out around draft time. This is voted for by the players after all.

49 minutes ago, MJS said:

I don't think Chris Jones deserves to be that high, personally.

Nah man, Chris Jones is an absolute game wrecker when he wants to be. Guy has gotten a bit lazy in the regular season but he shows up in the playoffs or in late game situations when the game is on the line. He's like Von or AD, when you really need that play he's usually there for you.

I'd LOVE to have Chris Jones on the Bills. A front 4 with Jones, Miller and Floyd would be a damn cheat code.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

12 minutes ago, Bleeding Bills Blue said:

4th in the NFL in sacks, only DT in the top 10.  Also top 10 in TFLs.  3rd in QB hits.  1 missed tackle on the year.  He makes the entire unit go.  

Recency bias. 

Would be #34 if he was on the Bills. 

Mahomes and Kelce in the top 10, sure. 

• Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.