Bills expected to sign Darrynton Evans, RB. (now signed to 1 year deal)

BuffaloBillyG

6 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

There are some for sure. But not likely at the price Beane's looking to spend. Would be a good year for some UDFA RB to impress, that's for sure.

This reminds me of my childhood. We never had a lot of money so my parents always ended up buying me the knock-offs. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 9
  • Thank you (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Heavy Kevi said:

I'm kind of shocked it's not Taiwan Jones

But I'm ok with it. Hines was likely to play a very small role outside of returning, and I would guess now we just take the ball at the 25 whenever possible this year. 

Idk. Could have sworn there was an article with multiple sources saying Hines would be way more involved on O. I mean he was ridiculously explosive but certainly behind Cook and Harris , was hoping for some Cook/Hines backfields 

Great chess piece and weapon.  Sucks.. 

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Yeah, probably would have used him as 'Mr. Inactive List, 2023-24'.  
Dorsey: "But can he go long?!"

Nooo. At the very least he'd be a minimal part of the O and our main KR.. His speed and explosiveness had no business not being involved in the o on a regular basis 

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Liked him coming out but has struggled to find a home. Some upside there.

Had a couple injuries I think.

24 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Idk. Could have sworn there was an article with multiple sources saying Hines would be way more involved on O. I mean he was ridiculously explosive but certainly behind Cook and Harris , was hoping for some Cook/Hines backfields 

Great chess piece and weapon.  Sucks.. 

I don't know about "great". Hasnt done much offensively for the Bills and his Bills career might be over.

3 minutes ago, Herb Nightly said:

Had a couple injuries I think.

I don't know about "great". Hasnt done much offensively for the Bills and his Bills career might be over.

Ya but he was only in a handful of games 

His KR ability was phenomenal and idk why he wouldn't have been more involved given his playmaking ability 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.