Giants signing Cole Beasley

dreadlox

3 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Not sure why he's asking for his release when he could just retire, I guess this is him wanting to go to a different practice squad. Which for a guy that played as well as he did, feels like a sad way for him to go out in his career however I felt about his personal opinions and expression of them.

I'm going to go with "He is a shell of his former self and his ego won't come to grips with it" for 1000.00 Alex

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, That's No Moon said:

Who do I have to talk to about never seeing another freaking Cole Beasley thread in this board?

The dude is washed. Get over it.

Yeah, really. Let’s move on from the malcontent. He’s clown shoes. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

But that is not the same FilthyBeast. Or so he claimed last season.

Now just look on these forums for High Football IQ.  Its the same dude.  He did the same thing on the official buffalo bills boards before they shut them down.

As for the thread... I said two years ago Beasley lost a step.  I said last year he was washed.  Everybody here was all mad he was let go though.

• Agree 1

Daboll getting desperate. Kinda sad, I thought he might do great things there but the record, the public shaming of his QB on a stupid play (go ahead and shame him; just do it in the locker room), the unbelievably bad point differential (-96!!!), I think he’s bitten off more than he can chew. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.