Bills Uniform Concepts

Zerovoltz

As a Buffalo Bills and UB Bulls football fan I don’t like the idea of the Buffalo Bills ever using a blue helmet because the Blue helmet represents UB Bulls football. The Buffalo Destroyers also had blue helmets that I also was a fan of. The Buffalo Bills doing a blue helmet to me represent out of ideas copy someone else’s success in Buffalo.

The Buffalo Bills should look to there past AAFC days with Silver helmets with Buffalo Bill Cody logo on the helmet. Or a brown leather helmet look with Buffalo Bill Cody logo on the helmet. The Buffalo Bills should use the Buffalo Bill Cody logo riding on a Buffalo in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

5 hours ago, I am leaving for good said:

As a Buffalo Bills and UB Bulls football fan I don’t like the idea of the Buffalo Bills ever using a blue helmet because the Blue helmet represents UB Bulls football. The Buffalo Destroyers also had blue helmets that I also was a fan of. The Buffalo Bills doing a blue helmet to me represent out of ideas copy someone else’s success in Buffalo.

The Buffalo Bills should look to their past AAFC days with Silver helmets with Buffalo Bill Cody logo on the helmet. Or a brown leather helmet look with Buffalo Bill Cody logo on the helmet. The Buffalo Bills should use the Buffalo Bill Cody logo riding on a Buffalo in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

The current charging Buffalo logo was actually stolen from Howard University I believe because there was not a proper copyright on it. 

1 minute ago, KDIGGZ said:

This might be crazy but what if the Bills had RED helmets? Sorry for the bad photo edit. I don't have ms paint ☹️61919e5a72d41.image.jpg?resize=1200,929

I wouldn't mind these to be worn once a year. But I think the Bills uniforms are perfect right now. The charging Buffalo stands out more on the white helmet. The only change I would make is to lose the all blues and reds.

• Like (+1) 1

LOL! I enjoy you being here, appreciate the effort.... but man youre MS Painting a bullseye on your back here hahaha

these remind me too much of the early 00's disaster unis we wore. when i see someone wearing the white Bledsoe, i assume theyre homeless and dangerous lol!

• Haha (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

https://dribbble.com/shots/14799741-Buffalo-Bills-Rebrand-Concept-Exploration-2-2

Those are an intriguing concept, especially the helmet.  

Wow...those are really good.  I like everything about those except the "sleeve" stripes.  Big pet peeve of mine on any modern uniform is putting stripes on the side of the armhole...but other than that...those are awesome!

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I think we have the best uniforms in the league after having the worst uniforms in league history 

I have to agree, or at least say we have a top-5 kit. Specifically our blue/white and white/white combos are perfection.

I think arguments can be made for the following teams/uniforms. This is just a list, not necessarily my ranking:

1. Chargers (Home)
2. Packers (Home)

3. Steelers (Home)

4. Bengals (All-White alts)

5. Bills (Tie: Blue/White and White/White)

Honorable Mentions to: 49ers, Dolphins, and GMEN throwbacks

I don’t understand the fascination with changing the look of uniforms.

The change from our 90’s uniforms to the Bledsoe era ones was an absolute mistake. Going back to the old style was a must and majority of people loved them with the white helmets.  Personally, I love the current uniforms with white helmets.  Especially love the all white look - lean and mean!

What I find funny is the Sabres goat head throwbacks and how much people love them. Most people could not wait to get rid of them and thought it was sacrilegious we changed from the blue and gold in the first place. I don’t mind the goat head, as a throwback.

11 minutes ago, davefan66 said:

I don’t understand the fascination with changing the look of uniforms.

The change from our 90’s uniforms to the Bledsoe era ones was an absolute mistake. Going back to the old style was a must and majority of people loved them with the white helmets.  Personally, I love the current uniforms with white helmets.  Especially love the all white look - lean and mean!

What I find funny is the Sabres goat head throwbacks and how much people love them. Most people could not wait to get rid of them and thought it was sacrilegious we changed from the blue and gold in the first place. I don’t mind the goat head, as a throwback.

I think the warm reception to the Goat Heads recently was because the Sabres teams wearing them were good in those uniforms. Made the finals in ‘99 and had memorable teams and players. They have not won much since switching back to the classic jerseys. We had a decent team this past season when they brought them back as an alt sweater, and that timing helps lol.

Edited by KingBoots8
  • Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.