Bills Uniform Concepts

Zerovoltz

@Zerovoltz  

I find it odd how another team’s fan finds time during working hours to redesign another team’s uniforms.  

Why not start with your own KC unis as they are pretty tired looking at this point.  And they don’t pop on HD like the Bills unis do IMHO.  

• Agree 2

4 hours ago, KingBoots8 said:

I have to agree, or at least say we have a top-5 kit. Specifically our blue/white and white/white combos are perfection.

I think arguments can be made for the following teams/uniforms. This is just a list, not necessarily my ranking:

1. Chargers (Home)
2. Packers (Home)

3. Steelers (Home)

4. Bengals (All-White alts)

5. Bills (Tie: Blue/White and White/White)

Honorable Mentions to: 49ers, Dolphins, and GMEN throwbacks

I would add the Raiders to the list. I think the silver and black looks nice.

7 hours ago, KingBoots8 said:

I think the warm reception to the Goat Heads recently was because the Sabres teams wearing them were good in those uniforms. Made the finals in ‘99 and had memorable teams and players. They have not won much since switching back to the classic jerseys. We had a decent team this past season when they brought them back as an alt sweater, and that timing helps lol.

Yes.  Was a feel good story for sure!

7 hours ago, KingBoots8 said:

I have to agree, or at least say we have a top-5 kit. Specifically our blue/white and white/white combos are perfection.

I think arguments can be made for the following teams/uniforms. This is just a list, not necessarily my ranking:

1. Chargers (Home)
2. Packers (Home)

3. Steelers (Home)

4. Bengals (All-White alts)

5. Bills (Tie: Blue/White and White/White)

Honorable Mentions to: 49ers, Dolphins, and GMEN throwbacks

I agree on #1. Chargers baby blue/sky blue unis are the absolute best. As for the Bengals, their butt ugly helmets disqualify them from anywhere near the top.

Being an old AFL guy, I prefer standing buffalo for the Bills, but I understand in modern times some might find it boring.

I'd forgotten this was a logo used by the Bills at all:

image.png.8a0fc2090114f42cb513437e4b98611c.png

Kinda cool.

23 minutes ago, Shemp said:

I have not seen the 1964-65 AFL winning uniforms in awhile. 

OIP.jpg

I will admit the all-white/standing Buffalo AFL uniform is better than our modern all-white. This kit is so clean, and I actually think the thinner sleeve stripes are way better on the white jerseys

IMG_4254.jpeg

Edited by KingBoots8
  • Agree 2

Literally the ONLY thing good about that is there’s no black outlines.

Some people say they’re navy, but it’s black, just as the Cowboys have black outlines on their white jersey shoulder stripes… AND NOWHERE ELSE 🤯

But anyway, that’s my one major nit with our unis. The black outline is not needed in these days of HDTV and just looks so out of place to me. Look at how great the throwback unis are! No black required. Otherwise damn near perfect.

Edited by UConn James

Wow.  Despite every disclaimer some people want to go after the OP like they toss puppies in the woodchipper or something!

Anywho, appreciate the effort, but the blue helmets just don't do it for me.  I like them where they're at now.  If they were to try anything, I'd consider something similar, but more detailed, much like how the charging buffalo was a more detailed iteration of the standing one.  Many options there, like the streak being a gradiant red and such.

19 hours ago, KingBoots8 said:

I will admit the all-white/standing Buffalo AFL uniform is better than our modern all-white. This kit is so clean, and I actually think the thinner sleeve stripes are way better on the white jerseys

IMG_4254.jpeg

These jerseys are excellent but the grazer logo on the helmet always kills it.    That small period in time that they wore that target on their helmet holds a special place with old timers but the charging Buffalo has been around 50 years now.  Sometimes with throwbacks it's important to remember they were thrown AWAY for a good reason.   Just like the Detroit Lions ripoffs they wore at their inception.   

4 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

These jerseys are excellent but the grazer logo on the helmet always kills it.    That small period in time that they wore that target on their helmet holds a special place with old timers but the charging Buffalo has been around 50 years now.  Sometimes with throwbacks it's important to remember they were thrown AWAY for a good reason.   Just like the Detroit Lions ripoffs they wore at their inception.   

if they ever decide to change the logo, I’d like to see a combination of old and new. I’ve seen this picture around for a while and think it would be kinda cool to go with this logo and maybe add the stripe to it. (Obviously remove the player)

IMG_4252.gif

15 minutes ago, KingBoots8 said:

if they ever decide to change the logo, I’d like to see a combination of old and new. I’ve seen this picture around for a while and think it would be kinda cool to go with this logo and maybe add the stripe to it. (Obviously remove the player)

IMG_4252.gif

That's super retro.   Definitely a lot better than the grazer alone.  The Buffalo actual has some action but the one on the guys helmet looks like a prawn.   That style of carrying the football harkens back to a day when RB's fumbling was tolerated a lot more.    How about this one? ;)

136905-8780855Fr.jpg

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.