Diggs NOT at mandatory minicamp, McDermott "very concerned" DAY 2 UPDATE: He's back

Process

1 hour ago, Mango said:

What does Brit being his wife or not have anything do to do with anything? Cheating is cheating with or without being married. 

Bag it

Tag it

Sell it to the butcher in the store. 

Why do you care so much about joshes personal sex life? setting aside the fact that he was not married to the woman it's bizarre for you to care so much about it.

• Agree 2

Just now, Success said:

This was a nothing burger.

McD should have been more careful w/ his words to the press.  That kind of fueled the frenzy we saw in the past 24 hours.

is that a burger with nothing on it?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I love how the Bills policy somehow trumps the press's 1st amendment rights; I would love one of these guys to challenge this BS policy in the court system and eliminate this crap forever.  F the NFL.

I’ve been telling everyone - PSE runs the local media with an iron fist.

Every bit of information we receive goes through the Pegula filter. 

And then people don’t believe the actual real scoops reports like Wawrow or Sullivan or Graham get, because it’s so different from the PSE propaganda we are fed.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Success said:

This was a nothing burger.

McD should have been more careful w/ his words to the press.  That kind of fueled the frenzy we saw in the past 24 hours.

I don't think it was a nothing burger at all.  Just because he's there doesn't mean things have been resolved completely.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Awwufelloff said:

I don't think we win division this year, between schedule and AFC east getting much better. Thinking 10-7

I'm with you, more or less; we won't do as well as we did last year; I think we make the playoffs but don't do anything in them again, and the Jets may well win the division.  I am dying to see what they look like.  We'll know around week 5 IMO.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, The Wiz said:

I don't think it was a nothing burger at all.  Just because he's there doesn't mean things have been resolved completely.

Also, perhaps he is there BECAUSE McDermott unleashed the ***** storm. If you don't think mcdermott used those words specifically for a reason I don't know what to tell ya.

This thread is full of middle school banter, pretty weak for a bunch of adults. We know Diggs was at OBD yesterday, he chose to leave and not work. He created a crapstorm media distraction by leaving. If he had not left, there would not be a circus of reporters gleefully producing "content" for the next 24 hours on the issue. Then his agent tried to deflect the blame for Diggs refusing to do his job on his coach stating he was concerned that the player didn't show up for work. Is missing a big deal as far as on the field stuff? One day is not. Is missing work a problem because he created a public issue? Yes. 

There is zero excuse for walking out. A conversation does the same as leaving the facilities and it doesn't carry a negative burden on his teammates. Diggs is a selfish dolt for creating this issue, Regardless of whether his grievances are correct, he took a personal gripe and passed the responsibility for dealing with it on to the teammates he is supposed to lead.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.