Diggs NOT at mandatory minicamp, McDermott "very concerned" DAY 2 UPDATE: He's back

Process

2 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

If we all work together we can reach at least two-hundred pages, and the fun part is we can mess with each other’s heads while we are doing it, hell we can talk about football too…,  

Alright fine i’ll add a 3rd goal to my list above:

3) Get this thread to 200 pages.

7 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

No it's not "that's it".  You haven't had SEVERAL and I mean SEVERAL posters argue with you on this thread.  It's common with you but this one was on steroids.

People often argue with experts on topics they don’t understand.

2 hours ago, Einstein said:

“A fool says to the wise man, ‘you are an idiot’ though the wise man only wants to show the fool truth”

That depends entirely on whether or not the wise man is a douche nozzle who enjoys pointing out just how foolish the fools are while doing so.

1 hour ago, Einstein said:

I don’t think it was spill over. I believe it was a purposeful comment. A warning shot.

I think what will eventually come out, maybe not for a year even as people tend to not go into detail when they’re still on the roster, is that Diggs stormed out after a heated conversation.

McDermott then fired the shot across the bow. Purposefully.

PR is putting the toothpaste back into the bottle by coming up with the narrative that it was an “excused” absence. Which obviously doesn’t make much sense since McDermott was asked yesterday whether it was an excused absence (oops).

But when you own the media in town, you can steer the direction of the talk in the way that you want. And with so many diehard fans  willing to believe anything they say, it doesn’t really matter what McD said in that press conference. 

McD could have said “I want to cut him right now” and they would easily find their way out of it due to the PSE-owned media and homers

71DmZ3fJ9jL._AC_UY1100_.thumb.jpg.09c0b39d568962ad5dac5393b6c6779d.jpg

26 minutes ago, Einstein said:

What many posters disagreed with me about is the coverup and public relations. Which is progressing exactly as I said it would.

ScreenShot2023-06-14at5_42_03PM.png.2cb50028d098d9e570a3b2cc0c6e7d69.png

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Everything is something. Nothing is everything. 

I am just thankful they have got to some sort of resolution. We need Stef. I doubt this has an impact on the season.

Agreed.

Even when he had issue in Minnesota it didn’t impact his season.

9 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

OMG the delusion.  I'm going to step away but will continue to read all the other members replies to you.  It's actually pretty funny.

The guy can absolutely not admit when he’s wrong.  I think he’s a good guy with massive self esteem issues.  

• Like (+1) 1

• Process changed the title to Diggs NOT at mandatory minicamp DAY 2 UPDATE: He's back BONUS UPDATE: We have a scholar among us
2 minutes ago, Bockeye said:

I’m not sure a NSA cryptographer could figure that ***** out. 

He just lets people tell their lies, if that makes 'em feel better.  It's actually a quote from another tweet.  All of that is like 70 pages back or so... 🤣 :beer: 

No 🧢  

Edited by Heitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Everything is something. Nothing is everything. 

I am just thankful they have got to some sort of resolution. We need Stef. I doubt this has an impact on the season.

I definitely think Allen will be going to Diggs more.  Which can be good but also worried he might force the ball just to get it to Diggs.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.