RFK Jr.

56 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

In a situation where the country and the world are racing forward into one huge dumpster fire the conditions aren't supportive for an unpopulsr incumbent no matter who is on the ballot.

Yes, but JFK Jr is looney bins....the au pair musta dropped him on his head.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Vomit 1

9 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

In a situation where the country and the world are racing forward into one huge dumpster fire the conditions aren't supportive for an unpopulsr incumbent no matter who is on the ballot.

Yeah.  Because he was a "D" he'll pull a lot of Dem votes.

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/10/2023 at 6:41 AM, SUNY_amherst said:

It was a good move by him.

I could see a lot of the crusty old white dudes who put the kennedy name on a pedestal voting for him. And a lot of those crusty old white dudes are republicans now, so why limit himself

Racism, Sexism, and Ageism all rolled into one! Nice job.

I would think it has more to do with a lot of Republicans don't want to vote for Trump. Can you blame 'em?

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

I dunno why people just don’t look things up before making falsifiable statements…

Anyway, RFK is more popular with GOP voters than Dems.

image.thumb.png.f87113da5a38bcf58c419a6cff8ff578.png

A fringe democrat is more popular in a vacuum with folks who aren’t going to vote Democrat???

You don’t say 😂 

common sense is so uncommon…. 

5 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

A fringe democrat is more popular in a vacuum with folks who aren’t going to vote Democrat???

You don’t say 😂 

common sense is so uncommon…. 

I’m glad that we agree that, running as an independent, RFK Jr. is likely to pull more support from the GOP than from Dems. 

And it’s the position supported by the data, so that’s always a bonus! 

15 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I’m glad that we agree that, running as an independent, RFK Jr. is likely to pull more support from the GOP than from Dems. 

That is not what that says. I’m sure several republican candidates have a higher favorability among Democrats than Republicans too, especially if switching to independent. Take Christie for one he would absolutely be more favorable in a vacuum to dems than Rs. Doesn’t mean democrats would actually vote for him if he ran in the general as independent or republican. 

Silly goose. 

I don’t care let him run. Can’t wait

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

That is not what that says. I’m sure several republican candidates have a higher favorability among Democrats than Republicans too, especially if switching to independent. Take Christie for one. Doesn’t mean democrats would actually vote for him.

Silly goose. 

I don’t care let him run. Can’t wait

If he promised to never talk or make speeches he'd have my vote. His voice sounds like it hurts when he talks. 

• Haha (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

It's a poll on favorability, not whether you'd vote for him as President.

15 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

What makes people think that RFK would be pulling from Biden votes?

The Qnon are gonna love him Sounds like he be pulling votes for trump more than you be pulling from Biden.

First off, QAnon is a CIA psyop…but that’s a discussion for another time, so I digress…

Second, while some conservatives do agree with RFK on Ukraine and Covid issues, they disagree with him on the climate agenda and woke issues…

3rd, some conservatives liked RFK just because he was running against Jim Crow Joe…

So, I do agree that some people who voted for Trump may decide to vote for RFK, but I don’t think it will be as much as the amount of previous Biden voters that will vote for RFK…

And I have a very good reason for thinking this- Trump’s base is as strong as ever and…wait for it…MOST DEMOCRATS DON’T EVEN WANT BIDEN TO RUN AGAIN…😉

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, B-Man said:

The media are scum. 

CNN didn’t have the whole clip, a transcript of the statement, analysis of what he said in anticipation of the interview, or wasn’t in any way prepared for his response?  But..they had his wife’s comments?

The interviewer ended up looking weak, a trained parrot of sorts.  That typically happens when people push back. 

• Agree 1

• 1 month later...

Shocker! DNC Wants a Federal Probe Into RFK Jr

by M. Dowling

Oh, what a shock. The DNC filed a complaint over RFK Jr.’s super PAC’s efforts to put him on state ballots. According to The New York Times, In a federal election complaint filed on Friday, the Democratic National Committee accused Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and a super PAC backing his independent presidential bid of illegally coordinating on a $15 million petition drive intended to qualify him for the ballot in several states that could be crucial to President Biden’s re-election prospects.

https://www.independentsentinel.com/shocker-dnc-opens-a-federal-probe-into-rfk-jr/

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/02/09/us/politics/fec-complaint-rfk-jr.html#:~:text=In a federal election complaint,could be crucial to President

• Eyeroll 1
  • Shocked 1

• 1 month later...

RFK Jr. said what needs to be said: Biden's use of government power to suppress the speech of his political antagonists is a worse threat to democracy than whatever Trump has done.

"I can make the argument that President Biden is the much worse threat to democracy, and the reason for that is President Biden is... the first president in history that has used the federal agencies to censor political speech, so to censor his opponent. I can say that because I just won a case in the federal court of appeals — and now before the Supreme Court — that shows that he started censoring not just me but, 37 hours after he took the oath of office, he was censoring me (sic). No President in the country has ever done that. The greatest threat in democracy is not somebody who questions election returns but a President of the United States who used the power of his office to force the social media companies — Facebook, Instagram, Twitter — to open a portal and give access to that portal to the FBI, to the CIA, to the IRS, to [???], to NIH, to censor his political critics. President Biden, the first President in history, used his power over the Secret Service to deny Secret Service protection to one of his political opponents, for political reasons. He's weaponizing the federal agencies. Those are really critical threats to democracy."

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...