Josh Allen Achieves Childhood Dream - (Josh Allen to be Madden 2024 Cover Reported on Twitter)

Chaos

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Well to be fair click bait journalism is huge and you can’t trust nothing until it happens 

Man up and own your blunder.  To be fair, obnoxius posts like your original one are everywhere. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Man up and own your blunder.  To be fair, obnoxius posts like your original one are everywhere. 

Man up? Lol it’s a message board and my opinion 

take a chill pill dude because you sound obnoxious 

Edited by Buffalo716

9 hours ago, The Red King said:

We are cursed anyway.  What does the curse do, specifically?  If it reverses fortunes of successful, lucky teams, might it invert our bad luck to good?

Exactly my thought. When you’re a team that’s already cursed (Wide Right, Music City Miracle, 17-year-drought, 13 seconds, Damar Hamlin) this acts to reverse the curse. Go Bills.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

If our Bills weren’t the already cursed Bills who lost 4 straight super bowls, “lost” because of the music city miracle, 13 seconds away from being the Super Bowl favorites in the classic KC fiasco then I may be a little worried. But this may just be the icing on the cake for finally getting us over the SB hump…Go Josh and Go Bills! 

I may actually buy my first madden game in the past 10 years

• Chaos changed the title to Josh Allen Achieves Childhood Dream - (Josh Allen to be Madden 2024 Cover Reported on Twitter)
On 5/31/2023 at 8:34 PM, PoBills33 said:

Madden is a disgrace of a football game at this point.  Don't really care.  At  least the Madden curse is mostly not a thing anymore.

Hope there is some power to madden curse because the curse will just negate and cancel out the Buffalo curse and viola Allen and fans in picture are blessed with a Lombardi. 

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

LFG

and, hi 

Wait...is this some kind of joke?! 😄

[I just mentioned you in the Murph thread two days ago...positive thoughts worked! Glad you're back!!]

4 hours ago, Chaos said:

Never a need for question marks. 

Shall I change the title to “Yolo is home”

I see what you did there!

Edited by chongli
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.