Hope you have a Peacock subscription. NFL playoff game exclusively on Peacock, Jan 2024.

Draconator

4 minutes ago, Draconator said:

EyeStream TV. It's 100% residential which makes it legal.

The poster I was responding to said nothing about eyestream and that's not exclusive to the Amazon Fire TV.

According to the website, that's not free either.

Just now, Billz4ever said:

The poster I was responding to said nothing about eyestream and that's not exclusive to the Amazon Fire TV.

According to the website, that's not free either.

Edited my post. (At least I think I did)

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Billz4ever said:

The Amazon Fire TV is no different than an Apple TV, Roku, Nvidia Shield, etc.  It's simply a platform that hosts all the various streaming services that are available.  You must still sign up for them whether that's Netflix, Hulu, Peacock, etc.  

There is nothing that gives you all movies, sports, and all channels available for free that 

1 hour ago, Billz4ever said:

The Amazon Fire TV is no different than an Apple TV, Roku, Nvidia Shield, etc.  It's simply a platform that hosts all the various streaming services that are available.  You must still sign up for them whether that's Netflix, Hulu, Peacock, etc.  

There is nothing that gives you all movies, sports, and all channels available for free that is legal.

A few things:

- I never stated, inferred, implied or anything similar that it’s “free.”  
- I’m quite familiar with how the other platforms work. The purpose of my original post is to inform other good people / Bills fans how they can watch their games and whatever else they like without all the excessive burdens which have already been well documented here. 

Not sure what the purpose of your post was?  If you’re already aware of other options (Firestick - I had that too) you already have all the info you need.  

Edited by BillsNutHawaii
Grammar

1 hour ago, Draconator said:

EyeStream TV. It's 100% residential which makes it legal. Not free like you said. I pay $50 a month. Over 3000 channels, 10,000 movies, and 2,500 TV series.

If this was legal they would be toppling the cable giants.  

14 hours ago, BillsNutHawaii said:

Just get the "Amazon Cube" and you will have absolutely have no issues seeing ANY Bills / NFL game, on ANY channel, ANYWHERE in the world.  Completely legitimate and completely legal.  That goes for every sport, every event, every sitcom / movie, every channel, in EVERY country around the globe - no exceptions!  If its broadcast on television (Live or recorded), anywhere on the planet, the Amazon Cube delivers - every time.  That's my experience anyway.  The days of missing your Bills games are over if you have the cube.  Further, its about the size of a rubix cube, so you can take it anywhere with you, all you need is a HDMI cable and a smart tv / computer to connect it to.  For example, I take the cube with me when I travel and connect to my hotel tv and watch whatever I want.

Here in Hawaii, I watch Buffalo and Rochester television live all the time, with commercials.  Nothing makes me feel more at home than seeing a commercial for "Lisa's Liquor Barn" here in Hawaii - I get a kick out of it!  Simple pleasures are the best!

Another not so legal TV service.  

7 minutes ago, BillsNutHawaii said:

Completely legitimate and completely legal. 

What is the purpose of this statement?  Is there any reason to think that something being manufactured by and sold directly from Amazon and uses official apps from the app store would be illegal?

People side load apps that can allow these devices to access pirated streams for free.  That's why I said that because that's how I interpreted what you said. 

1 hour ago, PrimeTime101 said:

I think it is the opposite. Peacock covers ABC and Paramount covers CVS, I subscribe to both and do not sub to normal cable services. 

Peacock is NBC and Paramount is CBS, unless they've bought a drug store I haven't heard about.

• Haha (+1) 4

2 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

Amazon sells a device that gives you every channel and sporting event around the world?  Or is it jail broke which then gives you the above?

No "Jail break." 

I just set it up - per the directions, followed some additional instructions with options.  Its similar to setting up a new computer.  Initially you set it up per instructions / preferences offered, and then its all about what you make of it.  For example, I went through the effort of downloading channels (By continent) that I preferred, such as North America / USA, Europe, Asia, South America (Individual countries are further broken down into "folders") and I didn't go through the effort of getting channels in the Middle East or Africa. My USA folder is a bit different. 

For the purpose of this exchange, I will use the obvious point of interest here, how to watch the Bills. I will turn on my tv and cube, selct the port witht he HDMI connection.  I will get a view on my monitor to select a continent, the country, then all US cities (Example, Buffalo) listing in alphabetical order or by network (Example, ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, PBS, etc.). 

Of course on game day (Bills gameday to be specific), I will watch CBS in Buffalo, if Buffalo is on the road.  If its a Buffalo home game, and its blacked out in Buffalo, I will select a CBS / FOX channel in another city.  I just check the viewing map at 501sports.com to see where its being aired.  And then I watch and have fun (Or cry) depending how the game goes.  

If I want to watch tv in Europe, I go to the front page on my cube, select the "Europe" tab, and then it shows me all countries in Europe with the corresponding number of channels, example:

Italy (126)

Germany (149)

Switzerland (38)

and so forth......

Ill click on the country and see the listing of all channels available.  Just for the sake of comedy, you need to watch "Law & Order" being translated in German, hilarious!  Gangsters in the Bronx speaking perfect German.  I also enjoy the South American, Italian, Korean, Japanese game shows - unreal!

Anyway, I got carried away.  Just go to Amazon, search for the Amazon cube, they seem to be on sale every 3rd month, they keep coming up with newer better versions.  I havent missed a Bills game in a few years now - and its great to see via a Western NY broadcast - When you're far away like I am (In Hawaii) its special!

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsNutHawaii said:

Of course on game day (Bills gameday to be specific), I will watch CBS in Buffalo, if Buffalo is on the road.  If its a Buffalo home game, and its blacked out in Buffalo, I will select a CBS / FOX channel in another city.  I just check the viewing map at 501sports.com to see where its being aired.  And then I watch and have fun (Or cry) depending how the game goes.  

They eliminated blackouts for home games even when they are poorly attended.

2 hours ago, BillsNutHawaii said:

No "Jail break." 

I just set it up - per the directions, followed some additional instructions with options.  Its similar to setting up a new computer.  Initially you set it up per instructions / preferences offered, and then its all about what you make of it.  For example, I went through the effort of downloading channels (By continent) that I preferred, such as North America / USA, Europe, Asia, South America (Individual countries are further broken down into "folders") and I didn't go through the effort of getting channels in the Middle East or Africa. My USA folder is a bit different. 

For the purpose of this exchange, I will use the obvious point of interest here, how to watch the Bills. I will turn on my tv and cube, selct the port witht he HDMI connection.  I will get a view on my monitor to select a continent, the country, then all US cities (Example, Buffalo) listing in alphabetical order or by network (Example, ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, PBS, etc.). 

If I want to watch tv in Europe, I go to the front page on my cube, select the "Europe" tab, and then it shows me all countries in Europe with the corresponding number of channels, example:

Italy (126)

Germany (149)

Switzerland (38)

and so forth......

Ill click on the country and see the listing of all channels available.  Just for the sake of comedy, you need to watch "Law & Order" being translated in German, hilarious!  Gangsters in the Bronx speaking perfect German.  I also enjoy the South American, Italian, Korean, Japanese game shows - unreal!

Anyway, I got carried away.  Just go to Amazon, search for the Amazon cube, they seem to be on sale every 3rd month, they keep coming up with newer better versions.  I havent missed a Bills game in a few years now - and its great to see via a Western NY broadcast - When you're far away like I am (In Hawaii) its special!

Maybe I misunderstood. I stand corrected. 

On 5/17/2023 at 4:45 PM, BillsNutHawaii said:

No "Jail break." 

Italy (126)

Germany (149)

Switzerland (38)

and so forth......

Just being specific to the CBS and Fox in Buffalo Channels.  You access these channels right from your Cube?  There isn't another application

that has to be loaded?  What points the Cube to the specific channel?  I can stream live Colorado Springs CBS (for example) through my

Paramount+ account, but of course can't get the Buffalo CBS feed live.

This is interesting.  I hope you don't mind answering these questions.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

On 5/19/2023 at 4:04 PM, ColoradoBills said:

Just being specific to the CBS and Fox in Buffalo Channels.  You access these channels right from your Cube?  There isn't another application

that has to be loaded?  What points the Cube to the specific channel?  I can stream live Colorado Springs CBS (for example) through my

Wondering this too. I think a lot of us would love a more in depth explanation and instructions. I’d do this in a second over YouTube tv Sunday ticket. 

• Agree 1

On 5/19/2023 at 2:04 PM, ColoradoBills said:

On 5/20/2023 at 8:59 PM, PetermansRedemption said:

Wondering this too. I think a lot of us would love a more in depth explanation and instructions. I’d do this in a second over YouTube tv Sunday ticket. 

Just bumping this if @BillsNutHawaiior anyone else has info on this.

1 hour ago, One Buffalo said:

Peacock one year for $19.99 deal available now. 

https://www.peacocktv.com/summer-of-peacock

I used to have a Peacock subscription which I used mostly to watch reruns of Eureka and British SF show Humans.  I was sent a notice about new subscription option which gave you more access to other shows & sports and I was not interested.  They implied the free subscription would not change but it did and I stopped watching it.   I'd rather watch it in a sports bar rather than supporting a bait and switch company.

Read fine print closely.

So, I went to the Dolphins forum to see what their reaction was to the Leonard Floyd signing. Nothing...but, as an aside, I did notice there that "Peacock" is filtered to show "Pea****", lol. Good thing TBD has superior software...and fans. [I actually don't think I've seen any web forum with better software...or a forum with more knowledgeable, polite, and respectful fans (the Bengals and 49'ers forums seem to be good too).]

https://finheaven.com/threads/peac-ock-playoff-game.378380/

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, chongli said:

So, I went to the Dolphins forum to see what their reaction was to the Leonard Floyd signing. Nothing...but, as an aside, I did notice there that "Peacock" is filtered to show "Pea****", lol. Good thing TBD has superior software...and fans. [I actually don't think I've seen any web forum with better software...or a forum with more knowledgeable, polite, and respectful fans (the Bengals and 49'ers forums seem to be good too).]

That is partly because Phish fans are called (greatly deserved) pea sized xxxx for brains fans so likely the software substitution was added.   I was at a game once sitting with 4 Phish fans and heard many such comments and they ignored them.  They actually were very friendly, asked serious questions about our football team, shared their smuggled bottle with me and after game we played cards and ate freshly grilled mahi mahi (Dolphin fish - get the joke?) until their vehicle was jumped and they game me a ride to my mother's apartment where I was staying while in town.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, chongli said:

lol! we have a similar type one around here. Might be Eichel's first name or very similar lol maybe it got updated, but i remember it making me laugh

• Haha (+1) 1

Just received the following email from Xfinity:

“We recently announced that Peacock Premium would no longer be included with your Xfinity service. Today, we’re excited to share that beginning June 26, 2023, your gig-speed internet from Xfinity will include Peacock Premium  at no extra cost for two years through June 25, 2025.”

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.