Hope you have a Peacock subscription. NFL playoff game exclusively on Peacock, Jan 2024.

Draconator

They usually have free trials, and I'm pretty sure last year they had a Black Friday or a Holiday deal for 99 cents a month. Which was great because that's about all it's worth.

Anyways, it's dumb that you need access to 7 different streaming services to watch all the games you wanna see. But hey. What can you do.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 6

It’s around $5 a month when I started and you can cancel pretty much anytime.  It’s not that big a deal.  I use as I like some of the nbc shows and I typically watch them the next morning at 5 at the gym without commercials.

I wouldn’t stress over it.  You’d pay the same for a Starbucks.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

7 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

It’s around $5 a month when I started and you can cancel pretty much anytime.  It’s not that big a deal.  I use as I like some of the nbc shows and I typically watch them the next morning at 5 at the gym without commercials.

I'd say it's more about the fragmentation of the viewing that the NFL keeps engaging in.. if I'm paying for Sunday ticket then let me watch every single damn game *ON* Sunday Ticket

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 8
  • Thank you (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

The problem is like 150 years from now, its gonna be like $3,000 a month with inflation.  How are we going to afford it then???

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

To me this is a sign that the streaming fad is never ever going to work for sports. They are desperately trying to force people to watch sports on streaming services. 

"Who on earth would pay for TV that's free?"

- someone when they invented cable tv

• Like (+1) 2

40 minutes ago, bearcat said:

If peacock still does free trials. Save them for playoffs.

37 minutes ago, Dick_Cheney said:

They usually have free trials, and I'm pretty sure last year they had a Black Friday or a Holiday deal for 99 cents a month. Which was great because that's about all it's worth.

Anyways, it's dumb that you need access to 7 different streaming services to watch all the games you wanna see. But hey. What can you do.

Yeah but as of now, AFAIK, the free trial is just 7 days. The Bills game at LA in December is also on Peacock. Choose this or the playoff game, not both (unless you live in Buffalo or LA or wherever the playoff teams are in the WC game, where the games will also be on free TV.)

Edited by chongli

14 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

The problem is like 150 years from now, its gonna be like $3,000 a month with inflation.  How are we going to afford it then???

So you're planning on living to 200?

Good genes.  😜🏈🦬

Im not doing the YouTube ticket as I go to this one wing joint where there is a bunch of guys and gals that are fans of different teams.  It’s fun and 1/4 mile away.  Having a couple of pops isn’t a big deal in moderation.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.