Bills sign LB Travin Howard

DJB

7 hours ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Can he play middle linebacker?

I've accepted it won't be a strength this year, I just hope it's not a glaring weakness

If you read this board,  it was one of the biggest weaknesses on D lol

Hope yall are right

9 hours ago, dgrochester55 said:

Training camp signing.   Slight chance that he is a backup with potential to thrive in the right opportunity like Poyer or Hughes,   larger chance that he is watching opening day from his couch like most of us.    That is what the preseason is for.   You never know.

The kid has some skills!

• Like (+1) 4

Feeling that I get is that Buffalo does not want to continually give up the middle of the field to wide receivers and tight ends.  I just get the feeling that the new defense is going to be predicated on back seven strength of not giving up any passing yards.  I have a feeling we might see a bit more man coverage this year and be willing to give up rush yards.   

Almost feels like the linebackers will be “position-less”

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, taglientep said:

Feeling that I get is that Buffalo does not want to continually give up the middle of the field to wide receivers and tight ends.  I just get the feeling that the new defense is going to be predicated on back seven strength of not giving up any passing yards.  I have a feeling we might see a bit more man coverage this year and be willing to give up rush yards.   

ALL THE FEELS

• Haha (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, taglientep said:

But that’s been what we are the whole time lol

3 hours ago, Fleezoid said:

He looks more like a strong safety than a LB. Sooo....

Joaquin Phoenix Thumbs Down GIF

Coming out of college, he was listed as 5'11" and 211 lbs.  I've seen more recent listings saying he's 6'1" but I haven't seen a listing on his weight.  Someone somewhere on the internet said he had "decent size" so I'm not sure what to believe.  We'll see how the Bills list him when they update the roster.

4 minutes ago, BigAl2526 said:

Coming out of college, he was listed as 5'11" and 211 lbs.  I've seen more recent listings saying he's 6'1" but I haven't seen a listing on his weight.  Someone somewhere on the internet said he had "decent size" so I'm not sure what to believe.  We'll see how the Bills list him when they update the roster.

6’1” 219

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.