Dalvin Cook to be cut?

BeastMode54

4 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Yes. Would much rather get creative with the $ for OT and DE 

The Cover 1 guys (and your boy ECB) talked about hearing that the Bills offered an incentive laden deal to Yannick Ngakoue and that he declined.

Which doesn't surprise me. He can get a guaranteed contract from someone. But if true, it goes to show what we're looking to do and that someone else is more likely.

As I said before, I'd keep my eye on someone like Justin Houston, Robert Quinn, Jadeveon Clowney, or Carlos Dunlap having to settle for that kind of deal.

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

The Cover 1 guys (and your boy ECB) talked about hearing that the Bills offered an incentive laden deal to Yannick Ngakoue and that he declined.

Which doesn't surprise me. He can get a guaranteed contract from someone. But if true, it goes to show what we're looking to do and that someone else is more likely.

As I said before, I'd keep my eye on someone like Justin Houston, Robert Quinn, Jadeveon Clowney, or Carlos Dunlap having to settle for that kind of deal.

perhaps we’ll extend/ restructure someone and then up the $ offer!

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

• Simon changed the title to [Vague Title]
  • BeastMode54 changed the title to Dalvin Cook to be cut?
On 5/11/2023 at 1:15 PM, BeastMode54 said:

Dalvin and the Vikings could part ways according to Diana Russini. Thinks they would have traded him before the draft. If he's cut, would Beane look to add him? Or go with what we have?

in my extremely humble opinion
Bills are very well set at RB.
Let the Coaching and play calling allow our guys to shine.

if we did not have Cook Harris plus Nyheim and now Murray ? I might say take a look and spend the money.

But we have a loaded set of Guys back there who can kick some turf

Go Bills

Edited by 3rdand12
  • Agree 1

• 3 weeks later...

Wasn’t there a large amount of traction in the “Dalvin Cook to Miami” conversation a month or so back?

On 5/12/2023 at 12:45 AM, NewEra said:

It’s like the nfc teams minus the Eagles, Niners, lions and Cowboys have all given up

Was the Vikings past season pretty much a fluke to be the success it was?… negative point differential, winning virtually every single close/one score game… Maybe they feel the wheels are coming off this year?

Can’t see it being that. Especially with the loss of Rodgers and questions surrounding the Pack. Chicago? Who knows what you’re getting there. Lots of roster improvement may lead to the success they’ve been waiting for. All contingent on Fields though… huge ? there. Which leaves Detroit. They’re pretty much on par with one another and going into the start of the season most would probably hang their hat on either of them winning the division. This, to me, feels just like getting rid of an RB on a non-friendly contract who is progressively showing the signs of aging. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.