Stadium Construction Discussion (No PSL/Seat selection posts)

JÂy RÛßeÒ

31 minutes ago, Beast said:

I don’t know. I haven’t really followed the new stadium stuff all that much. Maybe eventually but, right now, I’m not all that on top of things or well versed on the stadium.

Kind of like you and football in general.

Thought it was pretty obvious as they have mentioned multiple times in multiple links and videos that it would be taller than the light currently in the old stadium. Didn’t know you were unaware of that. 

What happened to the  drone photos of the stadium? This has turned into the all things related to season tickets thread. Make a separate thread for that. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Wacka said:

What happened to the  drone photos of the stadium? This has turned into the all things related to season tickets thread. Make a separate thread for that. 

Follow this channel for some good video updates https://www.youtube.com/@BuffaloStadiumLive 

Today's live stream has started 

Edited by GottaRun
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 hours ago, mrags said:

Thought it was pretty obvious as they have mentioned multiple times in multiple links and videos that it would be taller than the light currently in the old stadium. Didn’t know you were unaware of that. 

Isn't it like 50 feet taller than the highest stadium lights? 

On 3/13/2024 at 5:13 PM, Beast said:

You know how you are on the 219 and look over and see the lights of the stadium? I wonder if you’ll be able to see the top of the new stadium from the 219 since it’s going to be higher up from ground level.

Not sure if the stadium will end up being higher than the cranes currently on site, but from the intersection of Southwestern & Union, you can see the cranes.  

• Thank you (+1) 2

On 3/14/2024 at 5:16 PM, LabattBlue said:

Not sure if the stadium will end up being higher than the cranes currently on site, but from the intersection of Southwestern & Union, you can see the cranes.  

Well, if we just go to the renderings of the final stadium, ... oh wait, that's right, there aren't any.  

Seriously though, we know that the entire stadium is above ground unlike Rich, and that is more vertical than broad, so it would seem that it should be notably higher and therefore more visible from notably farther away.  

Seems that if they're really going to be ready for the '26 season, and my money says it won't be, then the basic structure at least should be up by the '25 Draft a little over a year from now.  

1 hour ago, Einstein said:

Has anyone here been to the timeshare presentation yet? Or gotten an appointment yet?

The Bills said it will be a very long waiting list, considering they have 60,000 people to show.

It's more like 30K or less considering each STHer holds 2 or more seats. Very few single seat holders.

2 hours ago, Einstein said:

Has anyone here been to the timeshare presentation yet? Or gotten an appointment yet?

The Bills said it will be a very long waiting list, considering they have 60,000 people to show.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, PBF81 said:

Well, if we just go to the renderings of the final stadium, ... oh wait, that's right, there aren't any.  

Seriously though, we know that the entire stadium is above ground unlike Rich, and that is more vertical than broad, so it would seem that it should be notably higher and therefore more visible from notably farther away.  

Seems that if they're really going to be ready for the '26 season, and my money says it won't be, then the basic structure at least should be up by the '25 Draft a little over a year from now.  

I get what you are saying with many Buffalo projects over the years. But in the history of Western New York stadium and arenas for sports franchises going back over 100 years of construction. I study and read a lot about Buffalo sports history. Not one stadium and arena project once the Buffalo team started building it didn’t open on time. Rochester that is another matter with stadium and arena projects. But Buffalo is number one we should all take a tip of the hat that we are very good at getting stadium and arena construction projects done and open on time. Remember most of these workers are local and most likely Buffalo Bills fans. So what I am saying is that there is a little extra excitement working on something they and there families will go to for years compared to building a bridge or a business office tower. Plus Terry Pegula is also good with this stuff the Buffalo Harbor Center and shops opened on time and on schedule. Terry Pegula is a lot of things but I give people credit where it is warranted. Terry Pegula doesn’t mess around with dilly, dally on construction projects he delivers on time and on schedule. Trust me Buffalo are good at building arena and stadium projects on schedule and on time. Building a bridge stuff like that well that is another matter completely. We aren’t talking a complicated football stadium here it will open for the Bills 2026 preseason games. They are ahead of schedule because of Buffalo’s mild winter. Once they get the steal up and the coverage. The inside work can be completed without relying on the Buffalo mild winter weather so much. In the beginning of the foundation and steel stage was really important that Buffalo had a mild winter which thankfully Buffalo did in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

• Like (+1) 4

6 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

It's more like 30K or less considering each STHer holds 2 or more seats. Very few single seat holders.

Well, considering there are 2,000 hours in a standard work year, they’d have to conduct these ten at a time just to get them all done prior to opening day. I mean…..yikes! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Well, considering there are 2,000 hours in a standard work year, they’d have to conduct these ten at a time just to get them all done prior to opening day. I mean…..yikes! 

1820 (35/wk), 1950 (37.5 week) , 2080 (40 hrs a week)

On 3/8/2024 at 10:58 AM, Mr Info said:

Just booked my Bills Stadium Experience for March 19 @3:30 pm. The info indicates it will take 90 minutes.

Bump

I'm also interested to know if they will show/tell you pricing for other areas of the stadium, other than the type you have now.  Like if you have clubs, will they only discuss clubs, or let you know pricing on other areas.  

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Bump

I'm also interested to know if they will show/tell you pricing for other areas of the stadium, other than the type you have now.  Like if you have clubs, will they only discuss clubs, or let you know pricing on other areas.  

I’d be shocked if they didn’t discuss prices for whatever area you might be interested in.  To try and pigeon hole you into similar seats that you had but are now 3x more expensive would only piss people off. 

31 minutes ago, Einstein said:

They must not be allowing you to take pictures or video. I would assume we would get leaks by now if they were allowing it.

This is all fascinating. Also, as I quoted several weeks ago, my agent told me that the early visitors (Box seats) WOULD NOT BE OFFERED a chance to buy season tickets in "my section" (which I questioned her words about and she clarified it to mean, "sections similar to your current section (225))". One early visitor has told me he plans to try and surreptiously take some photos during the tour BUT I wonder how the guides/salepeople will police this if he is insistent.....confiscate his phone?!?!  End the tour?  This is "Merica!"  (haha)  The secrecy and attempt to control the release of information is really , potentially, going to get beyond annoying. Tell us the damn costs, I say.  Show us the damn design. The process is starting to get insulting to Bills fans. Do they think they can trick us or something? Jeesh.

• Thank you (+1) 2

On 3/17/2024 at 4:14 PM, Buffalo Super Fan said:

Not one stadium and arena project once the Buffalo team started building it didn’t open on time.  Buffalo is number one we should all take a tip of the hat that we are very good at getting stadium and arena construction projects done and open on time.

Hymark was built in 1973.  Key Bank arena in 1996....

4 hours ago, Einstein said:

They must not be allowing you to take pictures or video. I would assume we would get leaks by now if they were allowing it.

Received this info today in email for my appt tomorrow. Looks like no pics.

KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:

Plan to arrive five minutes early to check in

Bring a valid driver's license, passport or state-issued ID

Please refrain from taking/sharing any photos so that we can preserve the experience for Bills fans who have not yet had a chance to visit

Be prepared to select your New Highmark Stadium seats to cheer on the Bills starting in 2026!

• Like (+1) 1