Stadium Construction Discussion (No PSL/Seat selection posts)

JÂy RÛßeÒ

23 minutes ago, Mr Info said:

Received this info today in email for my appt tomorrow. Looks like no pics.

KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:

Plan to arrive five minutes early to check in

Bring a valid driver's license, passport or state-issued ID

Please refrain from taking/sharing any photos so that we can preserve the experience for Bills fans who have not yet had a chance to visit

Be prepared to select your New Highmark Stadium seats to cheer on the Bills starting in 2026!

My wife's response to this was, "oh my God , that's so slimy I need a bath"  My response was a lot of, "or else......what?"

Jeezus

1 hour ago, Mr Info said:

KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:

Please refrain from taking/sharing any photos so that we can preserve the experience for Bills fans who have not yet had a chance to visit

Be prepared to select your New Highmark Stadium seats to cheer on the Bills starting in 2026!

It says “please refrain “, not “photos forbidden”.

We are expecting photos, video, and any pricing sheets they hand you.  

• Haha (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Mr Info said:

KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:

Do they provide lube or should you bring your own?

• Haha (+1) 6

14 hours ago, Mr Info said:

“Please refrain from sharing what you see, so the full timeshare presentation effect will be in place in for everyone”.

14 hours ago, Mr Info said:

“Bring your wallet”.

• Eyeroll 1

39 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Terry Pegula to Bills fans concerning the prices at the new stadium.

tenor.gif?itemid=12615498

I don't have an issue with PSLs since they are like a user fee. Those going to games will contribute a share to the stadium cost. I just hope they are reasonable.

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I don't have an issue with PSLs since they are like a user fee. Those going to games will contribute a share to the stadium cost. I just hope they are reasonable.

PSLs are obnoxious and I hope the people who want to buy tickets have the cojones to tell them to stick their PSLs right up their rectums.

What's the risk? You lose your seniority? They're already ignoring that so what good is it?

As for reasonable what is reasonable? When I lived there and had tickets I had 4 on the 45 yard line. How much is "reasonable" to ask a school teacher to pay for the right to continue to buy comparable seats? One year of college for my kids? 2?

The games are all on TV. They can enjoy the new building and I don't think the market for PSLs is close to what they think it is. Frankly I hope it's half empty the first year.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

Really looking forward to hearing Mr. Info's report for us today

He's probably getting bent over right now as we speak 

His appointment today starts at 3:30

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, That's No Moon said:

PSLs are obnoxious and I hope the people who want to buy tickets have the cojones to tell them to stick their PSLs right up their rectums.

What's the risk? You lose your seniority? They're already ignoring that so what good is it?

As for reasonable what is reasonable? When I lived there and had tickets I had 4 on the 45 yard line. How much is "reasonable" to ask a school teacher to pay for the right to continue to buy comparable seats? One year of college for my kids? 2?

The games are all on TV. They can enjoy the new building and I don't think the market for PSLs is close to what they think it is. Frankly I hope it's half empty the first year.

The place will be packed that first year. By the time 2026 is here it will have been 53 years since the Bills got a new stadium. Fans will be curious to check the place out. Even if fans drop their seasons the demand for individual tickets to avoid the PSL fee will increase significantly.

1 hour ago, That's No Moon said:

That is definitely you MOONing the Bills.

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

It's called knowing your customers.

It’s interesting how so many want to discount the years of intense market research that went into all of this. The Bills know their customer base inside out and it’s no coincidence that the “experience” is located in Williamsville. 

• Like (+1) 1