Where’s my big tub of goo?

oldmanfan

1 minute ago, Herb Nightly said:

You're old and out of touch. The game has passed you by.

Nah.  You can always use a big tub of goo.

3 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Marcell Dareus left, get over it.

Problem with him was he had too much goo  in the brain.

• Haha (+1) 1

So I am guessing that someone drafted the big tub of goo from Ohio state.

There ot did not do the weight in at pro day.

You could switch him to dt

He supposedly weight in at 430lbs

Know that may be a bigger tub of goo 

Of course given inflation since the super bowl years that would be 170 pounds at 32 years. 

8 minutes ago, iccrewman112 said:

updating it for you…

Aaron Donald (singular) dude is 1 of 1

Yes, he is 1 of 1. But he's the prototype. Size, strength, athleticism.

DT's can be over 300 lbs. But the days of the 350+ Vince Wilfork "big tub of goo" types the OP is yearning for has past. Players are too athletic these days for the Sam Adams' of the worlds to succeed.

They're a dinosaur like the sit in the middle of the field exclusively and stuff the run MLB's.

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, Beck Water said:

I don't think that's big and gooey enough for the OP. 

Da'Quan Jones at 6'4", 320 apparently isn't

Tim Settle at 6'3", 308 apparently isn't (and I think that's a Very Old Weight, he looks gooier now)

Ed Oliver at 6'1" 287 certainly isn't

No love for BigJ9797 at 6'6" 341 either

Perhaps the OP could specify: just how big and gooey are you seeking?

We need another DaQuan. 

7 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

I am a big believer that great teams are great up front.  And to me that means having a big tub of goo on the D line - a big huge DT that eats up blockers.  I grew up with Jim Dunaway in the 60’s and Freddie Smerlas in the 80’s.  And yes they would be considered small today but not in their day. Ted Washington, Pat Williams.  If we had had a big tub of goo in the Super Bowl era instead of Jeff Wright I’m convinced we win at least 2 of the 4.  For the past several years I keep pleading for my big tub of goo, and Brandon breaks my heart every time.

Give me my big tub of goo!!!!

ALRIGHT, im 55 and i know whatcha mean, if you remember early 90's Dallas/ Herschel walker trade gave dallas the best offensive line. like drive a truck throuh offensise line. i you dont remember google it. that line....Bills fan, horreditory!

1 minute ago, Billsfanatixs said:

ALRIGHT, I'm 55 and i know whatcha mean, if you remember early 90's Dallas/ Herschel walker trade gave dallas the best offensive line. like drive a truck throuh offensive line. i you don't remember google it. that line....Bills fan, horreditory!

And.......you know it was soooooo good, you knew Therman Thomas would have out done Emmit

8 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

I am a big believer that great teams are great up front.  And to me that means having a big tub of goo on the D line - a big huge DT that eats up blockers.  I grew up with Jim Dunaway in the 60’s and Freddie Smerlas in the 80’s.  And yes they would be considered small today but not in their day. Ted Washington, Pat Williams.  If we had had a big tub of goo in the Super Bowl era instead of Jeff Wright I’m convinced we win at least 2 of the 4.  For the past several years I keep pleading for my big tub of goo, and Brandon breaks my heart every time.

Give me my big tub of goo!!!!

Have you seen Cyrus?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.