The Battle of a lifetime: Klein, Spector, Dodson, Bernard, Williams

NewEra

Who will be our Mike?  

243 members have voted

1. 1. This is nuts

2 hours ago, BillsFan2313 said:

Beane himself said Williams will start out as an OLB. Why are we flagging your post that Williams wont be the starting MLB? Lol.

Because I said this before bean said it. Like as soon as we drafted him. Hell I said Milano goes inside at the end of the season when Edmunds was gone 

On 4/29/2023 at 9:40 PM, boyst said:

This isn't Twitter sweetheart. Please use words to spew whatever dross you're attempting to puff out. 

I'll step in: Your idea is wrong and has been refuted multiple times by direct answers from both the coach and GM. To continue to push this is funny.

From what Beane has said in interviews (for as much as that's worth), I think they'd love to have Dorian Williams end up as Mike, but it seems unlikely until later in the season (if at all). If this poll is for week one, I guess I'd have to go with Klein.

I feel like a lot of people have forgotten about Dodson, but he fits the size profile of a mike linebacker and has been in the Bills system for 3 seasons.

I'd still like to see an additional linebacker added in free agency to replace AJ Klein (he's very physical, but a liability in coverage). Maybe Myles Jack or Deion Jones could be brought in cheaply.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, ndirish1978 said:

I'll step in: Your idea is wrong and has been refuted multiple times by direct answers from both the coach and GM. To continue to push this is funny.

... Time will tell. The coach is a baffoon. I don't buy what they're saying. Milano will not be used in the same role as he has played. He will continue to play towards the middle.

Laugh all you want. 

• Disagree 1

On 4/28/2023 at 7:50 PM, NewEra said:

Wth is McB doing at the Mike?? Who will win the job?  Will we add someone?  

I hope Spector can improve and take the job.  

does anyone think Williams is a true contender for the job in 2023?

At least we have Aj Klein as insurance in case none of these kids pan out

Michael Buffer GIF by Verzuz

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.