What are your plans for draft night?

BillsPride12

27 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I will turn on the tv probably two hours in.

I am not so big into what everyone else is doing and watching guys who I would like to see in a Bills uniform drop off the board.

Okay….but do NOT come crying to us when you miss Beane trading up into the Top Five to take a DE or CB! 😳

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 7

52 minutes ago, Bob Chandler's Hands said:

I'll be flying in the air

edit: in a plane

Would have been cooler if it was a magic carpet, though now I suspect you are a space alien and you only clarified that in a vain attempt to fit in. Or upon further reconsideration, you are Superman. It must be great to impress your dates with a trip to the Fortress of Solitude.

Edited by Dr. Who

Draft party with the usual group of us that gather to watch the Bills road games.   8-12 people I'd guess.   Chicken wings and such on the menu.  

If it weren't for the gathering I am not sure if I'd even watch the draft.  Some years I haven't but in recent years we've been gathering for it. 

On the weekends we like to get away from civilization and head for the hills... something we haven't been able to do in a few weekends.

So to make up for lost time, we're heading up on Thursday. The Bills pick will be around 8-8:30 pm and by then I'll be howling at the moon.

We might grill up some Sahlen's dogs or deep fry some chicken fingers (by the way, the ones made in Buffalo such as at Jim's Steakout are strictly the Tyson 2429, described by Tyson as "breaded marinated chicken tenderloins"): https://www.foodservicedirect.com/tyson-breaded-marinated-chicken-tenderloin-3-pound-4-per-case-142165.html?gclid=CjwKCAjw9J2iBhBPEiwAErwpecs3SqO4lBRoScmT7tuvASmmajOdJGKG-08NdO_c5e12QDHbwA30MxoCh0sQAvD_BwE

I plan to work remotely on Thursday and Friday... on Friday I'll be working remotely and possibly hung over. It's a pretty good combination.

😀

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.