Impetus behind Hunter's Laptop Is Russian Disinfo Election Interference Memo? Blinken

On 5/7/2023 at 2:28 PM, BillsFanNC said:

@The Frankish Reich

Guess what?

I still won't be able to hear you even when you shout with all caps.....unless someone quotes you. And even then I'm only subjected to the first few lines of your drooling rant.

:lol:

But rest assured that when I see 

You've chosen to ignore content by The Frankish Reich. Options 

I'm chuckling right along with Deranged Rhino as we live it up inside your head.

Fake news. 

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh, the PSYOP is over.  

That's really what you think is going on here?  Rather than some complex and intricate conspiracy, Occam's Razor says that laptop is legit, the FBI's been sitting on the evidence, the DOJ has not interest is pursuing charges against the big guy, and the Biden's are dirtier than pigs in a mud hole.  But you'd never admit to that so that's that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

resurrected the thread.

Don’t you love when you create thread after pathetic thread to distract your simps from your shittt hole party? 

And then this little B is upset when said threads are “resurrected” and thrown back in your face?

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7b755448fa0032ffe77

5 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

^^^^^^^^^^  still projecting ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

image.png.752d9d895c2764a48d3798d621796da5.png

• Eyeroll 1

39 minutes ago, BillStime said:

👆🤡

You freaks are so detached from reality.

You have completely lost control of the Biden Crime Family AND Hunter Biden Laptop narratives - and it is KILLING YOU.

@BillsFanNC - Keep running into that concrete wall - it is a fantastic look on you.

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7b755448fa0032ffe77

Fn losers 

You theory is completely unsupported by the facts.  And its okay to lie to us but please don't lie to yourself. 

41 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

You theory is completely unsupported by the facts.  And its okay to lie to us but please don't lie to yourself. 

You are f'n crazy man. 

FACTS? You want FACTS?

What did you say about FACTS just TWO WEEKS AGO?

On 6/28/2023 at 8:57 AM, All_Pro_Bills said:

I've also given the idea of "proof" some overnight thought.  And I've concluded in politics "proof" is irrelevant.  While we debate back and forth about numerous issues the reality of politics is you don't need evidence.  All you need is the ability to convince enough voters that your story is credible enough so they vote for you.  All you need is to convince people to support your programs and not to support the other person's programs.  That's the game these people play in Washington.  That's the game the political parties play.  

On 6/28/2023 at 2:12 PM, All_Pro_Bills said:

As I said on another thread in the world of politics the truth and facts don't matter.  All you need to do is tell a convincing enough story that people will believe. 

JFC - these people are idiots.

5 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

That's really what you think is going on here?  Rather than some complex and intricate conspiracy, Occam's Razor says that laptop is legit, the FBI's been sitting on the evidence, the DOJ has not interest is pursuing charges against the big guy, and the Biden's are dirtier than pigs in a mud hole.  But you'd never admit to that so that's that.

They need to believe Joke isn't a corrupt POS.  

Russian disinformation BS and censoring before the election....

And all the while the FBI hid information given to them by their OWN TRUSTED informant.

Corrupt to their friggin core.

Crickets from useful idiots.

I just thought it was interesting how Marley Taylor green just showed us all what a hideous person that she is by showing off those photos on the Congress floor

She probably thought that made her look good. She is such an embarrassment to the GOP party.

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

🚨🚨🚨Breaking news - Chigoose has been unveiled as Jeff Tiedrich!!

I don’t really see a distinction between hard drive and computer. Basically the hard drive is the computer.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

They going after Hunter Biden is such a week argument he is literally not in any political situation whatsoever other than being the son of the president
Everyone knows that he’s an idiot. Everyone knows that he’s a drug abuser no one is defending it.

There’s also no proof that Joe Biden is anything other than a concerned parent of his son, even the text between him and Hunter relay that out he cares about his kid, making him human

Meanwhile, you have Trump…….

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

They going after Hunter Biden is such a week argument he is literally not in any political situation whatsoever other than being the son of the president
Everyone knows that he’s an idiot. Everyone knows that he’s a drug abuser no one is defending it.

There’s also no proof that Joe Biden is anything other than a concerned parent of his son, even the text between him and Hunter relay that out he cares about his kid, making him human

MAGA nutters latest scapegoat for Trump’s landslide loss is… Hunter! 

That’s it - revoke Hunter’s security clearance and impeach him right

now! 

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

MAGA nutters latest scapegoat for Trump’s landslide loss is… Hunter! 

That’s it - revoke Hunter’s security clearance and impeach him right

now! 

It really is an interesting topic because if you’re gonna go after Hunter, Biden with such fervor then why are trumps kids who were actually put in the White House with security clearances that they did not deserve, and made millions of dollars off of them not being sought after

I actually do wonder why this isn’t more of a thing with Democrats it’s right out there

5 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

It really is an interesting topic because if you’re gonna go after Hunter, Biden with such fervor then why are trumps kids who were actually put in the White House with security clearances that they did not deserve, and made millions of dollars off of them not being sought after

I actually do wonder why this isn’t more of a thing with Democrats it’s right out there

Agreed - Although Ivanka got her Chinese patents and Jared spent most of his time focused on Middle East peace; err I mean cultivating relations with MBS & Co - Dems focused on Trump and left the kids out of it. 

But now? Dems are going to unload all over the Trump family.

That’s why you see these nutters get so excited over poorly executed select committees that are run on conspiracy and empty allegations.

The Trump admin had four years to go after the Biden’s and failed.

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

GTFO with that logic and facts. We all know that Joe Biden was taking bribes because one person who nobody had ever heard of says so and we definitely don’t need to go further than that or get any other actual evidence. 

Also we need to do absolutely nothing and say absolutely nothing about Jared Kushner’s financial deals…

• Dislike 1

6 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

GTFO with that logic and facts. We all know that Joe Biden was taking bribes because one person who nobody had ever heard of says so and we definitely don’t need to go further than that or get any other actual evidence. 

Also we need to do absolutely nothing and say absolutely nothing about Jared Kushner’s financial deals…

do you honestly believe joe wasn’t taking bribes? 

all these politicians trading stocks on insider info and taking lobbying money etc and you actually believe joe is ethical? Come on. 

Democrats claim to be these people you can trust and that they are always looking out for you. Bs and that’s why I dint trust any of them. The republicans don’t claim to be that and that’s why I can trust them 1 percent more than the dems. None of them would piss on you if you were on fire.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

7 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

The IRS whistleblower revealed that 17 million was delivered to the Bidens from foreign sources and you would like people to believe that it’s from the business acumen of a crackhead that cannot keep track of his guns, taxes, or computers and is independent of his relationship with a Washington power player of the last 50 years. This is logic and facts to you as indicated with your use of “GTFO with that logic and facts”? Do I have that right? Rhetorical question. 

You were making more sense when you were on your “so many people are talking about sex because gay people exist” routine. GTFO. 

The dems never missed a chance to get their Trump itch scratched. What do the facts and logic say about them not looking into Kushner when they had total control of government for two years? 

Edited by JDHillFan

On 4/22/2023 at 9:54 AM, Doc said:

They live in a fantasy world where a 50+ year corrupt congress critter like Joke is some chaste guy.  It helps them sleep at night thinking their guy is the good guy.  Just what I expect from Dems.

These deniers must have landed on their heads a few too many times as children.  The IRS investigators concluded taxes were not paid.  Along with this the income on which those taxes were not paid could not be substantiated through some "legal" source.  The investigators found a trail of payments to the Biden's from various foreign entities.  ETF transactions from these sources to various bank accounts, shell companies, and then into the personal accounts of Biden family members.  Transactions with dates, accounts, and dollar amounts.  When they brought these cases to their superiors at the IRS to initiate some legal action consistent with IRS tax evasion investigations of unpaid income taxes from illegal sources their superiors were pressured from above.  Succumbing to the pressure they removed these investigators from the case and as a result the investigations were halted.  Do they think higher-ups in Washington pressured the IRS investigating team's management to stop the investigation because they were finding nothing?  Quite the opposite.  They had the goods on the Biden's.  The IRS knew it, the DOJ, knew it, the FBI knew it, and the Biden's knew it.  Now we all know it too.  But the DOJ and FBI leadership are just as corrupt.  And will do nothing because they're running a political protection racket.  

That's the proof.  I'd like to see how they would handle an IRS audit where they've got the goods on them to this extent.  Unpaid income taxes from illegally obtained and unreported income.  Go in there and tell them they have no proof.  See how far that gets you with the IRS. I await their responses with the usual excuses and deflection.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, aristocrat said:

do you honestly believe joe wasn’t taking bribes? 

I’m willing to believe it but I need more evidence than one guy saying something. Do they have bank records of the money transfers? Any kind of independently verifiable records of the bribes? Or just some guy talking?

Journalist Who Broke the Hunter Biden Laptop Story Goes Scorched Earth Against the FBI

Matt Vespa

380c5088-636c-4570-bd7c-e6ac8c648659-105

The release of the FD-1023 report from the FBI’s confidential human source on Biden’s Burisma deal is damning, arguably impeachable for Joe Biden. It shows that the company only hired Hunter to protect them and that Mykola Zlochevsky, co-founder of Burisma Holdings, felt coerced into paying Joe and Hunter $5 million each.

Zlochevsky has a ledger of the payments and recordings of their conversations. The source reported this intelligence to the FBI about the Bidens’ sordid deal with the Ukrainians in 2018. 

All of this would have been disregarded as Russian disinformation three years ago. Mr. Morris delivered testimony before the House Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government on July 20, where her opening remarks took a flamethrower to the FBI, intelligence community, and social media. Morris was then a New York Post editor/reporter at the time. 

She revealed how The New York Post was locked out of their social media accounts for days, users could not share their links on the platform, and the intelligence community did not go through proper channels and released a letter claiming this laptop and its contents to be a disinformation operation. 

“I revealed verified authentic emails from the Biden scion’s hard drive showing Ukrainian business partners receiving leaks from the Obama White House, I documented an off-the-books meeting between then-Vice President Biden and a Ukrainian energy executive, and introduced the world to ‘the Big Guy,’ who got action on a deal with CEFC China Energy Co,” Morris said. This development dropped weeks before Election Day 2020. 

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2023/07/22/opening-remarks-from-reporter-who-broke-hunter-biden-laptop-n2626047

12 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

You still believe the laptop was Disinformation?

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Hunter's doing bong hits with his lawyer at his lawyer's LA apartment. 

Hunter doesn't do soft drugs. He's inside with a different kind of smoking device.

Seriously: isn't he on some kind of pre-trial release on conditions? A typical condition would be to keep away from places where illegal drugs are used. And to be drug tested periodically. Does marijuana simply not count now? These are federal charges and marijuana is still illegal on the federal level. 

8 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Hunter doesn't do soft drugs. He's inside with a different kind of smoking device.

Seriously: isn't he on some kind of pre-trial release on conditions? A typical condition would be to keep away from places where illegal drugs are used. And to be drug tested periodically. Does marijuana simply not count now? These are federal charges and marijuana is still illegal on the federal level. 

He may be under the impression he can get away with certain things. How he got to possibly thinking that way is anyone’s guess. 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

And?

If the Republicans actually had anything from that laptop, they would’ve presented it already instead of presenting dick picks on the Congress floor

Who are the republicans that have the laptop?