Impetus behind Hunter's Laptop Is Russian Disinfo Election Interference Memo? Blinken

12 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Or in classic @ChiGoose fashion..

"Look, the media got the reporting wrong, but they'll fix it going forward..."

As if even ONE media outlet who got this story massively wrong has gone on record to say that they did, let alone print a retraction. 

They are Pravda and nothing more. And they have plenty of useful idiots like @ChiGoose to do their bidding. 

Does this count as one "tagging" or two ?

I will have to check Goose's latest whine count in the PPP thread.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Does this count as one "tagging" or two ?

I will have to check Goose's latest whine count in the PPP thread.

:lol:

Not sure.  Perhaps the moron who is @ChiGoose finally figured out the few simple mouse clicks needed to alleviate the source of his/her/their butt hurt  whining.

8 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Not sure.  Perhaps the moron who is @ChiGoose finally figured out the few simple mouse clicks needed to alleviate the source of his/her/their butt hurt  whining.

Still can’t get me out of your head, huh? 😘

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

51 former IC officials who believe hunters laptop is Russian disinformation while also saying they have zero evidence behind their belief?

Media: Let's scream from the rooftops that hunters laptop IS russian disinformation and give big tech the ammo to bulk censor the  truth.

AT THE SAME TIME....

Hunters business partner comes out on the record saying those emails are authentic and I can produce them myself because I was included in the email chains.

Media: Crickets.

Seriously ***** every last one of you commie democracy hating fu kc stains.

@ChiGoose @BillStime @Tiberius @nedboy7 @SUNY_amherst @redtail hawk @SectionC3 @The Frankish Reich et al...

***** you all.

LOOK AT ME! I'M IGNORING YOU!! I WILL CONTINUE TO TAG YOU UNTIL YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT TAGGING YOU IS THE HIGHEST FORM OF IGNORING YOU!!!

CHECK BACK IN 10 MINUTES ... I WILL CUT AND PASTE PROOF THAT I AM IGNORING YOU!!!

42 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

LOOK AT ME! I'M IGNORING YOU!! I WILL CONTINUE TO TAG YOU UNTIL YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT TAGGING YOU IS THE HIGHEST FORM OF IGNORING YOU!!!

CHECK BACK IN 10 MINUTES ... I WILL CUT AND PASTE PROOF THAT I AM IGNORING YOU!!!

Look at you and Goose !

Ignoring the story to comment on the poster !

😂

• Thank you (+1) 2

@The Frankish Reich

Guess what?

I still won't be able to hear you even when you shout with all caps.....unless someone quotes you. And even then I'm only subjected to the first few lines of your drooling rant.

But rest assured that when I see 

You've chosen to ignore content by The Frankish Reich. Options 

I'm chuckling right along with Deranged Rhino as we live it up inside your head.

• Like (+1) 2

54 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Look at you and Goose !

Ignoring the story to comment on the poster !

😂

They hate being ignored. Hate it.

But they REALLY hate being ignored and tagged.

I however, love it.  I encourage those sane posters here at PPP to take part as well

After all is there any reasonable discussion to be had with ....

Those who still think Hunter's laptop is russian disinformation?

Or with those who defend sexualizing children and encouraging them to "change" gender?

Or with those who still believe in the pee tape hoax?

Or with those who were just fine with attacks on the White House and a federal court house?

Or with those who followed the science(TM) on covid?

Or with those who live in a world where Joe Biden has merely "lost a bit off his fastball"?

These people are commie frauds.  Please treat them as such.

Since that revelation, Blinken has tried to minimize his role, telling reporters it was not his idea to do the letter without challenging the veracity of Morell's account.

The new email shows Blinken played a key role one evening in mid-October 2020, delivering a USA Today article that would eventually be quoted in the letter in the one passage that suggested the Biden laptop was Russian disinformation. The email was sent a few hours after Blinken called Morell.

The subject line of Blinken's email at 10:53 p.m. on Oct. 17, 2020 read: "A tabloid got a trove of data on Hunter Biden from Rudy Giuliani. Now, the FBI is probing a possible disinformation campaign."

• Thank you (+1) 1

CIA Solicited Signatures For Hunter Biden Laptop Letter, Congressional Testimony Showsby Sean Davis

The U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) both solicited signatures for and eventually approved the infamous 2020 letter claiming that the Hunter Biden laptop story was a Russian disinformation plot, recent congressional testimony suggests.

According to a report to be released Wednesday by the Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government, multiple former U.S. intelligence officials testified under oath about the CIA’s involvement in the distribution of the letter, which was eventually signed by more than 50 former senior U.S. intelligence officials.

https://thefederalist.com/2023/05/09/cia-solicited-signatures-for-hunter-biden-laptop-letter-congressional-testimony-shows/

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Clear election interference.

The biggest takeaway on the story for me is that if you're a customer of American national network news, depending on them for your sole source "information", then you don't even know this story exists.  They've invoked the cone of silence once again on another story damaging to the regime.  An opportunity to laugh yourself to death can be found by envisioning how much coverage it would get if the other guy did it.  Funny still will be anyone suggesting to me that everything on the up and up with coverage.  That's the biggest joke.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Thank you (+1) 2

• 1 month later...