Impetus behind Hunter's Laptop Is Russian Disinfo Election Interference Memo? Blinken

On 5/7/2023 at 2:28 PM, BillsFanNC said:

@The Frankish Reich

Guess what?

I still won't be able to hear you even when you shout with all caps.....unless someone quotes you. And even then I'm only subjected to the first few lines of your drooling rant.

:lol:

But rest assured that when I see 

You've chosen to ignore content by The Frankish Reich. Options 

I'm chuckling right along with Deranged Rhino as we live it up inside your head.

Fake news. 

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh, the PSYOP is over.  

That's really what you think is going on here?  Rather than some complex and intricate conspiracy, Occam's Razor says that laptop is legit, the FBI's been sitting on the evidence, the DOJ has not interest is pursuing charges against the big guy, and the Biden's are dirtier than pigs in a mud hole.  But you'd never admit to that so that's that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

resurrected the thread.

Don’t you love when you create thread after pathetic thread to distract your simps from your shittt hole party? 

And then this little B is upset when said threads are “resurrected” and thrown back in your face?

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7b755448fa0032ffe77

5 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

^^^^^^^^^^  still projecting ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

image.png.752d9d895c2764a48d3798d621796da5.png

• Eyeroll 1

39 minutes ago, BillStime said:

👆🤡

You freaks are so detached from reality.

You have completely lost control of the Biden Crime Family AND Hunter Biden Laptop narratives - and it is KILLING YOU.

@BillsFanNC - Keep running into that concrete wall - it is a fantastic look on you.

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7b755448fa0032ffe77

Fn losers 

You theory is completely unsupported by the facts.  And its okay to lie to us but please don't lie to yourself. 

41 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

You theory is completely unsupported by the facts.  And its okay to lie to us but please don't lie to yourself. 

You are f'n crazy man. 

FACTS? You want FACTS?

What did you say about FACTS just TWO WEEKS AGO?

On 6/28/2023 at 8:57 AM, All_Pro_Bills said:

I've also given the idea of "proof" some overnight thought.  And I've concluded in politics "proof" is irrelevant.  While we debate back and forth about numerous issues the reality of politics is you don't need evidence.  All you need is the ability to convince enough voters that your story is credible enough so they vote for you.  All you need is to convince people to support your programs and not to support the other person's programs.  That's the game these people play in Washington.  That's the game the political parties play.  

On 6/28/2023 at 2:12 PM, All_Pro_Bills said:

As I said on another thread in the world of politics the truth and facts don't matter.  All you need to do is tell a convincing enough story that people will believe. 

JFC - these people are idiots.

5 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

That's really what you think is going on here?  Rather than some complex and intricate conspiracy, Occam's Razor says that laptop is legit, the FBI's been sitting on the evidence, the DOJ has not interest is pursuing charges against the big guy, and the Biden's are dirtier than pigs in a mud hole.  But you'd never admit to that so that's that.

They need to believe Joke isn't a corrupt POS.  

Russian disinformation BS and censoring before the election....

And all the while the FBI hid information given to them by their OWN TRUSTED informant.

Corrupt to their friggin core.

Crickets from useful idiots.

I just thought it was interesting how Marley Taylor green just showed us all what a hideous person that she is by showing off those photos on the Congress floor

She probably thought that made her look good. She is such an embarrassment to the GOP party.

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

🚨🚨🚨Breaking news - Chigoose has been unveiled as Jeff Tiedrich!!

I don’t really see a distinction between hard drive and computer. Basically the hard drive is the computer.