Impetus behind Hunter's Laptop Is Russian Disinfo Election Interference Memo? Blinken

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

And?

If the Republicans actually had anything from that laptop, they would’ve presented it already instead of presenting dick picks on the Congress floor

And why were those pictures shown, along with the Mastercard receipts? Hmmm? You don’t want to know do you? 

Just now, Pokebball said:

Who are the republicans that have the laptop?

In the same way that they were able to download the dick pics they are also able to get other information off the drive

You cannot present information that doesn’t exist unless you make it up

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

And why were those pictures shown, along with the Mastercard receipts? Hmmm? You don’t want to know do you? 

The dick pics were shown, because there was a classless congresswoman who is making a mockery of her position

Credit card receipts are not proof

Just now, John from Riverside said:

In the same way that they were able to download the dick pics they are also able to get other information off the drive

Names?

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

The dick pics were shown, because there was a classless congresswoman who is making a mockery of her position

Credit card receipts are not proof

Proof of what? You know the answer….but just don’t want to say it. You can do it. It’s okay. 

Who are the republicans that have the laptop?

Stop thinking in terms of laptop
The hard drive is what the question is here

The Trump lover, who made a copy in the store should have more than enough information to implicate Joe Biden

If there is any information to begin with, that is the problem for the Republicans, you cannot bring up proof that doesn’t exist

Proof of what? You know the answer….but just don’t want to say it. You can do it. It’s okay. 

Proof of what the Republicans are trying to say happened I say, if you have the proof show it this is really simple

Hunter Biden is an idiot

The Republicans have absolutely no proof that Joe Biden has done anything wrong

• Haha (+1) 1

The Trump lover, who made a copy in the store should have more than enough information to implicate Joe Biden

If there is any information to begin with, that is the problem for the Republicans, you cannot bring up proof that doesn’t exist

You guys are hilarious. What proof do you want? Maybe his bank records? Come on Joe let’s see the money! 

You guys are hilarious. What proof do you want? Maybe his bank records? Come on Joe let’s see the money! 

I don’t believe in conspiracy theories not from anyone

Unless you have actual factual evidence, this whole thing is a non-starter. The Republicans are trying so hard to link Hunter Biden to Joe Biden, but you can’t if it doesn’t exist and it does it.

Your lack of an answer is an answer.

Proof of what the Republicans are trying to say happened I say, if you have the proof show it this is really simple

Hunter Biden is an idiot

The Republicans have absolutely no proof that Joe Biden has done anything wrong

The dock pictures were NOT being shown as proof of a crime by his father, and you very well know it. Once again, you know why they were shown but just don’t want to say it. It’s okay. You’re amongst friends here. We won’t tell any of your woke circle.

• Like (+1) 1

Unless you have actual factual evidence, this whole thing is a non-starter. The Republicans are trying so hard to link Hunter Biden to Joe Biden, but you can’t if it doesn’t exist and it does it.

The links are everywhere. The man is a corrupt crook! 

You're the guy spreading the conspiracy of republicans have the laptop.

The dock pictures were NOT being shown as proof of a crime by his father, and you very well know it. Once again, you know why they were shown but just don’t want to say it. It’s okay. You’re amongst friends here. We won’t tell any of your woke circle.

No, it was just to embarrass Joe Biden son who already does a good job of that by himself

My question is why was that shown on the house floor Hunter Biden is not a politician Hunter Biden is a known idiot and drug abuser. They’re not telling anybody anything knew there.

So why do it?

The links are everywhere. The man is a corrupt crook! 

And of course you have proof of that

You're the guy spreading the conspiracy of republicans have the laptop.

You need to stop thinking in terms of the laptop. If you have the contents of the laptops hard drive, you don’t need the laptop the store owner download it the contents of the hard drive that’s how they got the dick pics.

Everyone knows that the FBI came in and picked up the laptop but that doesn’t matter because the MAGA store owner download a copy

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I don’t have to defend some thing that the Republicans can’t produce it’s up to them to make their case they’re not making it

I'm asking you to defend what you stated, just a short time above

No, it was just to embarrass Joe Biden son who already does a good job of that by himself

My question is why was that shown on the house floor Hunter Biden is not a politician Hunter Biden is a known idiot and drug abuser. They’re not telling anybody anything knew there.

So why do it?

Ugh….turn off CNN. Let me ask you….why were there credit card receipts on the very same exhibits? Hmmm? You know why, but can’t bring yourself to say it. Truly sad. 

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I am curious why you think they show the dick pics on the Congress for what was the reason for that?

I am curious why you think they show the dick pics on the Congress for what was the reason for that?

Keep going John….you’re digging a REALLY deep hole now. (Hint….it has to do with the credit card receipts!)

1 minute ago, Pokebball said:

I'm asking you to defend what you stated, just a short time above

What I said, was simple and doesn’t really need defending as of yet. Congress has not provided any proof that Joe Biden has done anything illegal in any way.

How do I know this because impeachment proceedings would already be starting in the house instead of just Marley Taylor greens token putting forth impeachment votes every day of her life only to have them rejected by a republican house

If they had any concrete evidence at all that they could take to the people instead of just saying that they’re continuing to investigate, they would be doing it you best believe that

Keep going John….you’re digging a REALLY deep hole now. (Hint….it has to do with the credit card receipts!)

Just show me how the credit card receipts are linked to Joe Biden

Once again, if that was real proof, impeachment proceedings would already have started. You’re not thinking here.

The Republicans would take any opportunity that they had to smear Joe Biden. They want to impeach him so bad, but they have to have more than this right now they don’t have anything.

• Haha (+1) 1