Impetus behind Hunter's Laptop Is Russian Disinfo Election Interference Memo? Blinken

• 5 weeks later...

I wonder, do useful idiots ever tire of looking like....idiots?

:lol:

Cue the King....well the media got that one wrong, but they'll fix it going forward. 

Stupid should absolutely hurt.

• Shocked 1

20 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

I wonder, do useful idiots ever tire of looking like....idiots?

:lol:

Cue the King....well the media got that one wrong, but they'll fix it going forward. 

Stupid should absolutely hurt.

But wait, the resident idiot here said it was Russian disinfo c/o Giuliani. :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

So these 51 IC folks conspired to create and spread a lie in order to interfere with or influence in the election of 2020 (hiding the truth protecting Biden) so why aren't they all under charges?  You know why!  But I'll say it.  Because these people are above and exempt from the law.  Brew on that the next time somebody invokes the rule of law argument against everyday citizens or some unprotected political figure.  

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

So these 51 IC folks conspired to create and spread a lie in order to interfere with or influence in the election of 2020 (hiding the truth protecting Biden) so why aren't they all under charges?  You know why!  But I'll say it.  Because these people are above and exempt from the law.  Brew on that the next time somebody invokes the rule of law argument against everyday citizens or some unprotected political figure.  

Dictator Trump will throw them all in jail on Day One...

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Hoax

Why is Hunter suing Rudy?

• 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, wnyguy said:

You mean. except the laptop?

Or sitting on the board of a corrupt natural gas company in a corrupt country both of which he knew nothing about and getting a prosecutor fired for looking into that corrupt company?

• Agree 2