Impetus behind Hunter's Laptop Is Russian Disinfo Election Interference Memo? Blinken

19 minutes ago, Wacka said:

What did she get a patent for? No one has stated this. A patent does not mean that you will automatically make millions. 

his dumbass doesn't know the difference between a patent and a trademark. he's not a very bright individual. 

• Haha (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, Wacka said:

What did she get a patent for? No one has stated this. A patent does not mean that you will automatically make millions. 

I can't remember exactly, but I think I have 8 patents currently. Some granted in multiple foreign countries.

Still waiting on my millions.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

his dumbass doesn't know the difference between a patent and a trademark. he's not a very bright individual. 

Excuse me i used the word patent whenever I should’ve use the word trademark

It doesn’t change the fact that she used her security clearance that she didn’t deserve and her father’s influence in order to get those trademarks

Does that make you feel better?

50 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

It doesn’t change the fact that she used her security clearance that she didn’t deserve and her father’s influence in order to get those trademarks

words matter. pardon me but like seeing women succeed in business and you want to keep them in the kitchen.  chauvanist

2 hours ago, Wacka said:

Yeah actually have to sell a product.  And pay money for the patent, to boot.

On 7/24/2023 at 6:03 AM, John from Riverside said:

Doesn't resemble the Hunter thing at all by any chance does it ? Hey maybe they could do both of them for a cut price tit for tat . What say you ?

On 7/24/2023 at 7:03 AM, John from Riverside said:

And you don't know what a trademark is either. She does 't need  any influence to get one.  You submit it  and as long as it is not very close to an existing one, it willl be granted.  Ex: The FedEx logo or FedEx as a name for air freight company.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Wacka said:

And you don't know what a trademark is either. She does 't need  any influence to get one.  You submit it  and as long as it is not very close to an existing one, it willl be granted.  Ex: The FedEx logo or FedEx as a name for air freight company.

Has no one except for Ivanka gotten a patent or trademark in China before?

8 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Could you explain it to me?

You’re trying to tell me that after our exchange you haven’t even spent a second to look it up? Here’s a hint…it has to do with the credit card receipts which were shown on the same exhibit. 

2 hours ago, Wacka said:

Look at you freaks defend a White House employee using her Daddy to expedite the approval of patents.

Nothing to look at here according to the cult.

idiots