Impetus behind Hunter's Laptop Is Russian Disinfo Election Interference Memo? Blinken

My thoughts on this is what laws were broken by this disinformation? We now know for certain that Biden is corrupt, has sold out his office for years and the mainstream media will lie cheat and steal for a Dem but until the next election not much can happen. 

• Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

My thoughts on this is what laws were broken by this disinformation?

Specific statutes? You'll have to get an lawyer versed in election law for that.

However I'm fairly confident that a political campaign asking for employees of federal government agencies to produce a false document intended to influence the election does indeed violate election law. At least it does for those of us who aren't above the law.

20 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

We now know for certain that Biden is corrupt, has sold out his office for years and the mainstream media will lie cheat and steal for a Dem but until the next election not much can happen. 

With commies everywhere you are correct. Nothing will come of this.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Specific statutes? You'll have to get an lawyer versed in election law for that.

However I'm fairly confident that a political campaign asking for employees of federal government agencies to produce a false document intended to influence the election does indeed violate election law. At least it does for those of us who aren't above the law.

If you read the press statement carefully it does not call the release a lie but stated something along the lines that it is what Russian Disinformation would look like, which is a true statement. I am trying to find the actual statement online but can only find snippets. In 2020 I realized it did not commit to anything.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

If you read the press statement carefully it does not call the release a lie but stated something along the lines that it is what Russian Disinformation would look like, which is a true statement. I am trying to find the actual statement online but can only find snippets. In 2020 I realized it did not commit to anything.

Oh I know. The memo itself explicitly stated that they had no evidence that it was Russian disinformation.  It was a cya inclusion that those 51 officials knew had to be in there. They also knew full well that the media would report it as fact and ignore the pesky we have zero evidence part, and they did exactly that.

I'm not arguing that the memo signatories broke the law at all.  But the Biden campaign did.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

lmao - it didn’t work three years ago. No one cared about it last year. And no one will give a shittt next year with Biden running against an indicted Trump.

Anyone else notice anytime the noise around Trump and Georgia/Jack Smith escalates - the Hunter story increases in volume, too?

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

Meanwhile - just like the wheels are falling off the “weaponization” select committee - the same appears to be happening with this: 

The cult is awesome at creating a mirage - but it ALWAYS blows up in their faces - lmao

F’n losers 

• Like (+1) 1

Politico did the original 'reporting'

An accurate headline would have said...

Without evidence, dozens of former intel officials say Hunter Biden story is Russian disinfo. 

Instead of the actual headline...

Hunter Biden story is Russian disinfo, dozens of former intel officials say.

Can you say fake news?

The Oct. 19, 2020, Politico story by reporter Natasha Bertrand – now at CNN —  was titled, “Hunter Biden story is Russian disinfo, dozens of former intel officials say.”

The fifth paragraph of the letter stated that the officials “do not have evidence of Russian involvement” related to the laptop story, yet the headline attached to Bertrand’s report stated as a matter of fact that the spooks believed The Post was peddling “Russian disinfo.” 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Oh are we back to caring about the stupid laptop? Biden must be doing a pretty good job if we have to go back to milking this cow. Sad!

If it’s not Hunter - it’s passing abortion laws, erasing LGTBQ, drag queens and banning books.

So.much.winning 

😂😂😂😂😂

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

lmao - it didn’t work three years ago. No one cared about it last year. And no one will give a shittt next year with Biden running against an indicted Trump.

Anyone else notice anytime the noise around Trump and Georgia/Jack Smith escalates - the Hunter story increases in volume, too?

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

Meanwhile - just like the wheels are falling off the “weaponization” select committee - the same appears to be happening with this: 

The cult is awesome at creating a mirage - but it ALWAYS blows up in their faces - lmao

F’n losers 

Why am I not surprised that you still think the laptop is Russian Disinformation? Do a modicum of research and you will see that it was known as true before the election. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

modicum

Big word for you Buffalo Timmy

Does it exist? Sure. It must if Hunter is suing people over it.

Tell us Buffalo Timmy - do you think the laptop was compromised when it was passed around the cult - Rudy G, Bannon, Roger Stone?

I’d bet any of you it 100% was…

Edited by BillStime

9 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Why am I not surprised that you still think the laptop is Russian Disinformation? Do a modicum of research and you will see that it was known as true before the election. 

You might as well ask a toddler to solve differential equations.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Big word for you Buffalo Timmy

Does it exist? Sure. It must if Hunter is suing people over it.

Tell us Buffalo Timmy - do you think the laptop was compromised when it was passed around cult - Rudy G, Bannon, Roger Stone?

I’d bet any of you it 100% was…

So no research then? Ok, the lawsuit is for privacy violations, not fake info. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

All it takes is a little logical  thinking to conceptualize how elaborate and complicated it would be to fabricate the contents of a laptop complete with e-mail & recipient e-mail records on other devices, data files, and documents.  Way too complicated.   What is the theory, Ocams Razor?  But some posters will never waiver in their allegiance to their cult.

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

All it takes is a little logical  thinking to conceptualize how elaborate and complicated it would be to fabricate the contents of a laptop complete with e-mail & recipient e-mail records on other devices, data files, and documents.  Way too complicated.   What is the theory, Ocams Razor?  But some posters will never waiver in their allegiance to their cult.

Complicated? 

JFC - you idiots bought Durham, Pizzagate and the Twitter Files.

The cult proves daily that you’ll buy any BS your masters sell you - gullible f’s.

8 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

So no research then? Ok, the lawsuit is for privacy violations, not fake info. 

LMAO - the school janitor tries so hard.

I did my research - you’re the one too afraid to admit the high possibility that the data was compromised. Why is that? 

It severely hurts THE narrative.

And last - if Biden doesn’t run or bows out of the race - do you REALLY think anyone who voted for Biden in 2020 and the GINORMOUS youth vote will even consider Trump?

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7xjk4e2hcur2rliq536

9 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

They live in a fantasy world where a 50+ year corrupt congress critter like Joke is some chaste guy.  It helps them sleep at night thinking their guy is the good guy.  Just what I expect from Dems.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1