Impetus behind Hunter's Laptop Is Russian Disinfo Election Interference Memo? Blinken

16 minutes ago, Doc said:

Who created the chaos?  Again your side did our enemies' work for them.

And the sorry state of the country under Joke was entirely predictable.  I'd take merely boring anyday.

The malignant narcissist we elected president in 2016 created the chaos.

Saying otherwise is simply denying reality. 

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Right.  Going after him for anything and everything to try and remove him from office wasn't the cause of the chaos.  It's because he was an arrogant meanie!

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

Right.  Going after him for anything and everything to try and remove him from office wasn't the cause of the chaos.  It's because he was an arrogant meanie!

Do you ever check public polling to see if you’ve lost touch with the mainstream and fallen into a bubble? It’s a pretty helpful gutcheck. 

Edited by ChiGoose
  • Like (+1) 1

Last 9 posts here on the Hunter Laptop is russian disinfo thread are about Trump and his following.

First class deflection.

But, then again, they can't really counter Michael Morrell's statements and accountability so. . . . . . . . . 

this is what we get.

• Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Doc said:

You mean weaponizing the government against a guy by making up crap out of whole cloth because he happens to be an arrogant, blowhard, narcissistic a-hole isn't justified?

Huh. Who knew.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

This is not a defense of Trump but reality is both sides have done crap for years:

2004 the memogate with Dan Rather making up an entire story that was easily debunked.

2008 Obama being a Muslim or international agent 

2012 media acting like birth control could be taken away

2016 Russian Disinformation starting with Hillary and continued by FBI.

Those are just off the top of my head. To blame Trump makes you a moron for things that happened long before him.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Last 9 posts here on the Hunter Laptop is russian disinfo thread are about Trump and his following.

First class deflection.

But, then again, they can't really counter Michael Morrell's statements and accountability so. . . . . . . . . 

this is what we get.

Why did the Biden campaign work with the IC to lie about and suppress a true story that would hurt the Biden campaign?

Because Trump's an a-hole.  That's why.

Just now, ChiGoose said:

Do you ever check public polling to see if you’ve lost touch with the mainstream? It’s a pretty helpful gutcheck. 

The state of the country is an even bigger gutcheck, again something that was entirely predictable despite what polls may or may not have shown.  Especially if, as I said, Pfizer had revealed the vaccine was coming out before the end of the year and those former intel chiefs hadn't lied about the laptop. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, aristocrat said:

that didn’t happen. I’m gonna ask again what happened to financially, socially etc that was so bad for you?  Like right now lots of people out there hurting bad cause of the Biden inflation, the gas prices, interest rates, the world war we’re on the brink of. What was so bad under trump that you personally felt? 

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Who created the chaos?  Again your side did our enemies' work for them.

And the sorry state of the country under Joke was entirely predictable.  I'd take merely boring anyday.

If things were perfect under Trump why didn’t he win in 2020?

If things were that bad for the first two years of Biden’s tenure - where was the big red wave?

Trump started the destructive path to authoritarianism and you commies are hellbent on finishing it off.

History is NOT on your side.

• Agree 1

35 minutes ago, BillStime said:

If things were perfect under Trump why didn’t he win in 2020?

If things were that bad for the first two years of Biden’s tenure - where was the big red wave?

Trump started the destructive path to authoritarianism and you commies are hellbent on finishing it off.

History is NOT on your side.

Again, I’m asking you personally. Answer the ***** question 

7 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Again, I’m asking you personally. Answer the ***** question 

This isn’t about me - this is about country - something you freaks don’t give a F about.

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yup.  And again, the Pfizer thing. 

Unbelievable - you can’t find a Rasmussen poll to back up your absurd claim? 

lmao

17 minutes ago, BillStime said:

This isn’t about me - this is about country - something you freaks don’t give a F about.

Unbelievable - you can’t find a Rasmussen poll to back up your absurd claim? 

lmao

and people are less well off today than they were under trump. This is a fact. More people died from Covid under Biden than trump as well. More wars under Biden than trump. This is what you freaks ignore 

5 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

and people are less well off today than they were under trump. This is a fact. More people died from Covid under Biden than trump as well. More wars under Biden than trump. This is what you freaks ignore 

And that clown keeps talking about intel briefings from 2019 as the reason for the pandemic.  LOL!

And the poll about the laptop changing peoples' minds should have been enough.  But no one did a poll asking if Pfizer had said before the election that the vaccine was coming out at the end of the year, would that have changed your vote.  I bet it would have as well.

21 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Imagine if Trump didn’t ignore his intelligence in the summer and fall of 2019? 

He knew early on the severity and wished it away.

Why wasn’t Trump more transparent?

And of course more people died under Biden - COVID has impacted his ENTIRE presidency… coupled with idiots like you scaring people away from vaccines.

And last - Trump inherited a booming economy and handed off economic devastation. 

You’re dreaming if you think the US would have been immune to global inflation had Trump won.

Again - where was the BIG RED WAVE?