Dane Bruglers 7 round mock draft

NewEra

https://theathletic.com/4413880/2023/04/17/nfl-7-rounds-mock-draft-2023/?source=user_shared_article

27. Buffalo Bills: Drew Sanders, LB, Arkansas

With his traits and ability to rush the passer, Sanders has the ingredients of a first-round pick. Buffalo isn’t in a position where it has to replace Tremaine Edmundshere, but the chance to add a talent like Sanders on defense would have to be appealing. 🤮 

59-  Cedric Tillman, WR, Tennesee 👍🏻 

91-  Luke Schoonmaker, TE, Michigan 👍🏻 

130-  Wanya Morris, OT, Oklahoma 🤮 (love that it’s an OT.  Hate the OT)

137 (thanks Cody Ford)-  KJ Henry, Edge, Clemson 👍🏻 

205- Brandon Hill, S, Pittsburgh 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Anyone watch much Morris or Hill?  What I’ve seen of Morris, I wouldn’t touch him.  Maybe the money will motivate him.  Hill would fit right in with Dane and Damar, but I haven’t seen him play at all. 

I’d be very happy with Tillman in rd 2 and schoonmaker in rd 3 if we bypass offense in rd 1.  

Sanders- if we go LB rd 1, I hope it’s Simpson, but I’d 🤮 either way.  

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Watching 8 offensive lineman plus Brian Branch go off the board between Drew Sanders and Cedric Tillman feels like a depressing TV show. 

Anthony Bradford at 90 is a bit of a shocker. I was hoping the Bills could grab him at 205

• Agree 2

• NewEra changed the title to Dane Bruglers 7 round mock draft
46 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Hill is a beast. Not sure why the perception on him seems so low. I really wouldn't hate that draft. 

thoughts on Morris? 

45 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

A 7 round mock without addressing  OG/OC…FAIL!

👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻

I'd take Avila over Sanders at 27.  

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

https://theathletic.com/4413880/2023/04/17/nfl-7-rounds-mock-draft-2023/?source=user_shared_article

27. Buffalo Bills: Drew Sanders, LB, Arkansas

With his traits and ability to rush the passer, Sanders has the ingredients of a first-round pick. Buffalo isn’t in a position where it has to replace Tremaine Edmundshere, but the chance to add a talent like Sanders on defense would have to be appealing. 🤮 

59-  Cedric Tillman, WR, Tennesee 👍🏻 

91-  Luke Schoonmaker, TE, Michigan 👍🏻 

130-  Wanya Morris, OT, Oklahoma 🤮 (love that it’s an OT.  Hate the OT)

137 (thanks Cody Ford)-  KJ Henry, Edge, Clemson 👍🏻 

205- Brandon Hill, S, Pittsburgh 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Anyone watch much Morris or Hill?  What I’ve seen of Morris, I wouldn’t touch him.  Maybe the money will motivate him.  Hill would fit right in with Dane and Damar, but I haven’t seen him play at all. 

I’d be very happy with Tillman in rd 2 and schoonmaker in rd 3 if we bypass offense in rd 1.  

Sanders- if we go LB rd 1, I hope it’s Simpson, but I’d 🤮 either way.  

thanks for posting. 

I hate the Morris pick, because Wypler goes a few picks later.  

I dislike the Henry pick, althoguh Edge is a need, because I'd rather have Kobie Turner (if going DL) or A.T. Perry if going BPA at a position of need.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Allen2Diggs said:

I wouldn't hate the Drew Sanders pick as long as they let him blitz frequently. Otherwise it's a waste of his talent and I'd rather have Jack Campbell or Daiyon Henley who are better in coverage.

Bingo

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Interesting that he has Quentin Johnston falling into the 2nd round. I can't imagine us passing on him if he falls to us.

He was not invited to the draft by the NFL.  I thought that was interesting. 

25 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

thoughts on Morris? 

Not bad at the very end of the 4th. Hard to evaluate, big time recruit didn’t really do much, so you are playing the upside I suppose. Fits their profile, long an athletic.  I am apprehensive on Oklahoma guys, but I will say this, I’d rather Morris in the 4th than Harrison in the first. Way less risk and I don’t think the gap between them is that big. But I think Morris is probably a guard. Is better than Bates/Brown? Meh. Maybe eventually.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

thanks for posting. 

I hate the Morris pick, because Wypler goes a few picks later.  

I am not a Wypler guy. He’s a center only imo and I‘m not the biggest fan of his play. The later round guy I like is Nick Broecker. He has that LT experience, and he is nasty. I think he could be a really good guard. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.