Transsurrection in TN, MT, TX, IA: All the documented events that aren't happening.

3 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

His child and partner came out as transgender. 

But it seems to be very profitable for "them"

write a few books about victimhood.  by a man dressed as a woman.  

Anything to be a victim.

Victimhood mentality is a defect.

3 hours ago, Chris farley said:

His child and partner came out as transgender. 

But it seems to be very profitable for "them"

write a few books about victimhood.  by a man dressed as a woman.  

Anything to be a victim.

Victimhood mentality is a defect.

why aren’t my posts showing th tweet? 

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Didn’t see this one coming 

I have nothing personal against Carlos Santana, and I'm not even offended by these comments.

But please, please cancel him so I don't have to hear those tedious guitar solos anymore. He always struck me as the most boring of the so-called great rock guitarists.

• Dislike 2

On 8/18/2023 at 6:00 AM, BillsFanNC said:

This is why Babylon Bee "headlines" are included in regular threads JFR...

In clown world populated with leftist colossal morons, you often can't tell the difference anyway. 

So the answer to this is obviously no

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I have nothing personal against Carlos Santana, and I'm not even offended by these comments.

But please, please cancel him so I don't have to hear those tedious guitar solos anymore. He always struck me as the most boring of the so-called great rock guitarists.

I think he has the right to his opinion as they all do

I don’t even know who he is

8 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I don’t even know who he is

49 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

But every Latino voter does.  

Every music fan over 50, regardless of race, knows who Carlos Santana is.

Geez.

• Like (+1) 2

Oh look, they're trying to do to Riley Gaines what they did to Libs of TikTok.

To somehow find a way to tie her to VIOLENCE because she dared show what is actually happening in the trans movement aka PATRIARCHY when she highlighted a female athlete getting shouted DOWN at a California public library.

By a bunch of confused men likely wearing too much makeup and ugly dresses who think they're women.

Look at this nonsense:

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

“Alice Cooper Call Transgender Healthcare for Kids a ‘Fad’; Condemns the ‘Whole Woke Thing.'”  

https://www.billboard.com/culture/pride/alice-cooper-transgender-healthcare-kids-fad-1235398217/

Who would have ever thought that Alice Cooper would become the voice of reason?

the first time I heard "I'm Eighteen."

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, B-Man said:

Every music fan over 50, regardless of race, knows who Carlos Santana is.

Geez.

Anyone 30+ knows him.  "Supernatural" was a mega smash album for him 24 years ago and sold 30M copies.  Everyone and their mother knows "Smooth" with Rob Thomas.

• Thank you (+1) 2

22 hours ago, B-Man said:

Oh look, they're trying to do to Riley Gaines what they did to Libs of TikTok.

To somehow find a way to tie her to VIOLENCE because she dared show what is actually happening in the trans movement aka PATRIARCHY when she highlighted a female athlete getting shouted DOWN at a California public library.

By a bunch of confused men likely wearing too much makeup and ugly dresses who think they're women.

Look at this nonsense:

Isn’t it amazing how the modern Democrat Party champions this kind of stuff?

Remember when they used to be the Party that wanted labels on music, to protect kids? 

Now, they promote chemical castration and mutilation of kids…

My oh my, how the times have changed…😉

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, B-Man said:

Remember before you watch the video that they aren't trans-ing kids.

Watch the video.

Now remember, they aren't trans-ing kids.

Got it?

Good.

We don't need to send you to re-education camp.........yet.

'Will you still love me?' Heartbreaking video shows how HORRIFIC trans agenda is for children (watch)

This is just ... awful.

There are honestly no words to describe how awful this really is. The trans movement is not only dangerous in our schools, but in homes as well, where it's obvious some kids are being transgendered because the parent (often a mother) believes it is the right thing to do.

Not the kid.

We talk so much about how dangerous this is, but seeing it in a video like this? Heartbreaking. 

https://twitchy.com/samj/2023/08/27/trans-kid-cries-tells-mom-he-hopes-she-will-love-him-if-he-says-he-still-feels-like-a-little-boy-watch-n2386625

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

'Will you still love me?' Heartbreaking video shows how HORRIFIC trans agenda is for children (watch)

This is just ... awful.

There are honestly no words to describe how awful this really is. The trans movement is not only dangerous in our schools, but in homes as well, where it's obvious some kids are being transgendered because the parent (often a mother) believes it is the right thing to do.

Not the kid.

We talk so much about how dangerous this is, but seeing it in a video like this? Heartbreaking. 

https://twitchy.com/samj/2023/08/27/trans-kid-cries-tells-mom-he-hopes-she-will-love-him-if-he-says-he-still-feels-like-a-little-boy-watch-n2386625

The child cannot/did not consent.  Who did?

Absolutely horrible what these children and families go through. No body wants this but you simply cannot ignore it, either.

And yet, Bonnie and EW doesn’t want you to see the WHOLE story - they only want to cherry pick to fit their narrative; not Josie. Why is that?

You do not care about children and you prove that every fn day.

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Absolutely horrible what these children and families go through. No body wants this but you simply cannot ignore it, either.

And yet, Bonnie and EW doesn’t want you to see the WHOLE story - they only want to cherry pick to fit their narrative; not Josie. Why is that?

You do not care about children and you prove that every fn day.

Now do jazz Jennings 

AND WE KNOW WHY THAT IS: 

We Have the Jacksonville Shooter’s Manifesto But Not the One Belonging to the Nashville School Shooter.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2023/08/we-have-the-jacksonville-shooters-manifesto-but-not-the-one-belonging-to-the-nashville-school-shooter/

Marxists like Biden and Obama understand that normal Americans have no need for them.

And so Marxists divide us by race and class, and constantly change the rules.

Liberals have demoted women to being just birthing people with a bonus hole.

Not only does the tranny doctrine ridicule women, it belittles normal sex as just an extra.

F4fODECbwAAEtMf?format=webp&name=900x900

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/25/2023 at 10:22 AM, B-Man said:

“Alice Cooper Call Transgender Healthcare for Kids a ‘Fad’; Condemns the ‘Whole Woke Thing.'”  

https://www.billboard.com/culture/pride/alice-cooper-transgender-healthcare-kids-fad-1235398217/

Who would have ever thought that Alice Cooper would become the voice of reason?

Has been for decades. Used to golf with Groucho Marx. Stopped drinking about 45 years ago. Is a preacher's son. Still holds anArizona HS  record in the hurdles.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Sick situation. F Canada. 

This is a good example of big government intervening in people homes, in your living room. This is what we can't allow in the US. It's not even about trans at this point. It's about what right does the government have to legislate why goes on in our homes. With our families and our children. 

This is what the Democrats stand for. Big government that somehow gets the power to intervene on our homes. 

• Agree 1

Love it!

Your rules leftists.

A white man identifies as a lesbian woman of color, and people are upset about it.

After hearing the complaints, Councilman Ryan Webb responded:

"You don't get to question me. You don't get to require proof of me. You were part of the movement that helped establish these rules."

• Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Love it!

Your rules leftists.

A white man identifies as a lesbian woman of color, and people are upset about it.

After hearing the complaints, Councilman Ryan Webb responded:

"You don't get to question me. You don't get to require proof of me. You were part of the movement that helped establish these rules."

If woke, or liberals, or progressives, whatever they claim to be, believe you can pick your gender, why can't you pick your race?  I've posed that question in a few places but never received a coherent answer.   Choosing race seems to be perfectly aligned with their self-identification "rules".

Why not eye color, height, and weight?  Claim to be 65 years old so you can apply for Medicare.  Collect a pension and social security too.  Waive 401k withdrawal penalties.  If you're, say 19, declare you're 21 so you can drink and vote. 

This can be fun too, right?  Use their insane beliefs to your advantage!  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Surprised they don't arrest for misidentifying the PM. Cant tell if he is a man or woman and with his costumes, what race he is.  Also wether his dad was Pierre or Fidel.

Edited by Wacka