Transsurrection in TN, MT, TX, IA: All the documented events that aren't happening.

19 hours ago, Roundybout said:

“Hating Nazis means you secretly want to be one” is a weird bit of logic 

I dunno, "pretending to hate Nazis when you secretly love them" seems like something someone would do to prevent being ostracized by pretty much everyone that's not a Nazi. Just own it if that's who you are. 

12 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

So you’re saying taking them long enough will not cause permanent issues? 

why did jazz Jennings have such issues with the transition surgery? Please educate me

You do realize puberty blockers are temporary right? They give kids and families more time to decide what they want to do.

If you want more information on Jazz - reach out to your resource Matt Walsh. You know the homophobe and transphobe who never went to college.

Yeah - that guy 

20 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You do realize puberty blockers are temporary right? They give kids and families more time to decide what they want to do.

If you want more information on Jazz - reach out to your resource Matt Walsh. You know the homophobe and transphobe who never went to college.

Yeah - that guy 

So if the puberty blockers were temporary why did she have so much trouble transitioning? Please be specific 

4 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

So if the puberty blockers were temporary why did she have so much trouble transitioning? Please be specific 

Ask “Dr” Matt Walsh - he would def know.

And you cheering on Ryan Webb highlights the fact that you don’t give a phk about these kids.

And people wonder why LGTBQ commit suicide at alarming rates.

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Ask “Dr” Matt Walsh - he would def know.

And you cheering on Ryan Webb highlights the fact that you don’t give a phk about these kids.

And people wonder why LGTBQ commit suicide at alarming rates.

Is it because you’re giving them drugs that mess with their reproductive organs? I mean it’s not like we haven’t had other drugs that wreaked havoc on people with addictions. 

but I’m asking you I don’t want to ask anyone else. You’ve not answers anything I’ve asked.  

45 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Are you saying with certainty that puberty blockers do not have negative side effects on bone development and height?

Just now, aristocrat said:

Is it because you’re giving them drugs that mess with their reproductive organs? I mean it’s not like we haven’t had other drugs that wreaked havoc on people with addictions. 

but I’m asking you I don’t want to ask anyone else. You’ve not answers anything I’ve asked.  

LMAO - you haven’t provided anything factual - just a lot of talking points ANd FEELS from your boy Matt.

You also haven’t provided one SOURCE… lol

If you have a problem with Jazz’s parents or doctors - I suggest you take it up with them.

But just looking at her latest video - I don’t think she gives phk about your feelings:

1 minute ago, Pokebball said:

Are you saying with certainty that puberty blockers do not have negative side effects on bone development and height?

lmao - you can read, right? Highlight where I said that.

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

LMAO - you haven’t provided anything factual - just a lot of talking points ANd FEELS from your boy Matt.

You also haven’t provided one SOURCE… lol

If you have a problem with Jazz’s parents or doctors - I suggest you take it up with them.

But just looking at her latest video - I don’t think she gives phk about your feelings:

lmao - you can read, right? Highlight where I said that.

I posted the article about jazz earlier. I also stated she is happy but also that her surgeries failed cause of the puberty blockers. So can you disprove that her surgeries failed? You cannot bud

11 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

But you can agree that their effects can be permanent? 

Anything is possible - medicine is not perfect.

Can you source the side effects? Mostly the permanent ones?

There are a lot of opinions out there 

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

I posted the article about jazz earlier. I also stated she is happy but also that her surgeries failed cause of the puberty blockers. So can you disprove that her surgeries failed? You cannot bud

She has had multiple surgeries - which shouldn’t be shocking given what she was trying to accomplish - but who are you to say they failed? 

She seems quite content and is living her life.

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

She has had multiple surgeries - which shouldn’t be shocking given what she was trying to accomplish - but who are you to say they failed? 

She seems quite content and is living her life.

two things can be true. She can be happy in her life. And the surgeries failed. You can in fact separate the two. She has stated publicly she had several failed surgeries due to the puberty blockers which you claim have no permanent issues. Pleas explain how that’s possible