Transsurrection in TN, MT, TX, IA: All the documented events that aren't happening.

20 hours ago, Roundybout said:

This is the GOP everyone. Complete mask off. This is what’s underneath the “but muh children!!!” Mask. 

They gotta get better at the theatrics.  No one believes they are anything but some lefty prop.  Feds.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

What does circumcision have to do with anything?  It doesn't sterilize anyone, is done when boys are infants and can't remember it and it has health benefits.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

So, you have talked with these families?

Has Chris Rufo talked with these families?

Who is Chris rufo? You keep mentioning his name and I have no idea who that is. 

im all for the kids getting all the mental health help they need. But like over in Europe the age is set at over 18 for any types of surgery. That’s reasonable. 

do you support sterilization of minors?

22 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

do you support sterilization of minors?

I support parents, families, doctors and psychologists/psychiatrists taking the appropriate action that is in compliance with the law.

None of this is new. 

You may not know Chris Rufo but he certainly knows you and loves to prey on gullible and pathetic %^{^’s like you. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chris farley said:

They gotta get better at the theatrics.  No one believes they are anything but some lefty prop.  Feds.  

I do.  For sure....You all know without doubt that hate groups are part of MAGA.  So why don't you just own up and say you support them?  If you support MAGA, you share support with Nazi's, White Supremcists and Anarchists.  Own up...

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I support parents, families, doctors and psychologists/psychiatrists taking the appropriate action that is in compliance with the law.

None of this is new. 

You may not know Chris Rufo but he certainly knows you and loves to prey on gullible and pathetic %^{^’s like you. 

do you support sterilizing children? Yes or no? 

they made it law that under age 18 no transition for kids. So you support that right?  
kids cannot consent to these treatments. Period