Transsurrection in TN, MT, TX, IA: All the documented events that aren't happening.

16 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

do you support sterilizing children? Yes or no? 

they made it law that under age 18 no transition for kids. So you support that right?  
kids cannot consent to these treatments. Period 

How are kids being sterilized?

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Tell us you don’t know what you’re talking about without actually telling us. 

Chris Rufo is proud.

So your stance is that if you take puberty blockers you have no issues with procreation later? That’s the hill you’re on? 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, BillStime said:

You too lazy to do your own homework? 

Yup

When someone states a number its up to them to back it up.  Not me.  Should be easy if true.

I'm have looked into it and have failed to find the number you posted.  Big surprise.

12 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

When someone states a number its up to them to back it up.  Not me.  Should be easy if true.

I'm have looked into it and have failed to find the number you posted.  Big surprise.

Yeah you couldn’t find a number because I never mentioned one… 

image.thumb.jpeg.049d6161997c072de453d6b12aa51b28.jpeg

lmao - they try so hard 

18 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

What exactly do you think happens when you take them and your body never goes through puberty. Please answer that. 

You keep digging yourself in further and further and telling everyone you don’t know wtf you’re talking about.

Go do some actual research. 

12 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

And we all know prepubescent kids are the best decision makers. 

And forcing a ten year old to deliver her rapists baby is pleasant?

35 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yeah you couldn’t find a number because I never mentioned one… 

image.thumb.jpeg.049d6161997c072de453d6b12aa51b28.jpeg

lmao - they try so hard 

You keep digging yourself in further and further and telling everyone you don’t know wtf you’re talking about.

Go do some actual research. 

And forcing a ten year old to deliver her rapists baby is pleasant?

what am I wrong about? You say I am without explaining. 

jazz Jennings was given puberty blockers at age 11. Took them so long her transition surgery was very difficult and failed due to lack of development of genitals. She has no regrets which I’m sure you’ll bring up. But one side effect is that she will never be able to have an *****. Also if she wanted to de transition before surgery she would not have been able to procreate. 

31 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

jazz Jennings was given puberty blockers at age 11. Took them so long her transition surgery was very difficult and failed due to lack of development of genitals. She has no regrets which I’m sure you’ll bring up. But one side effect is that she will never be able to have an *****. Also if she wanted to de transition before surgery she would not have been able to procreate. 

Well first off you don’t know anything about puberty blockers.

Second - it is beyond evident you spend too much time reading what Matt Walsh has to say about Jazz Jennings and not actually doing your own work on the topic.

Simp is gonna simp 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Well first off you don’t know anything about puberty blockers.

Second - it is beyond evident you spend too much time reading what Matt Walsh has to say about Jazz Jennings and not actually doing your own work on the topic.

Simp is gonna simp 

so what am I wrong about? Please be specific 

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Go back and read what I wrote in caps 

So you’re saying taking them long enough will not cause permanent issues? 

why did jazz Jennings have such issues with the transition surgery? Please educate me

43 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

While draconian, there is a silver lining…. The gender dysphoric and the crappy parents that can’t help their child adapt to life without science experiment cocktails and risky surgical alteration, will gradually edit themselves from the gene pool over time. 

A Darwinian phenomenon 

• Like (+1) 1