Transsurrection in TN, MT, TX, IA: All the documented events that aren't happening.

Just now, BillStime said:

How many more surgeries would she have had to endure if she didn’t take the puberty blockers?

how many less you mean?  The article stated the surgeries were more complicated due to the blockers. How have you survived life this long being this stupid?

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Yes - temporary - meaning; the amount of time they are on blockers. It isn’t meant to be forever.

And once they stop taking the blockers - puberty commences. 

You think the idea is to take the puberty blockers to delay puberty? The purpose to stop it from happening at all by taking it until you past the age of possible puberty onset. 

Just now, aristocrat said:

how many less you mean?  The article stated the surgeries were more complicated due to the blockers. How have you survived life this long being this stupid?

You’re freakn clueless… lol

Had she not taken the blockers - what male characteristics would she have developed and had to deal with later?

31 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You’re freakn clueless… lol

Had she not taken the blockers - what male characteristics would she have developed and had to deal with later?

the article literally states the surgery was more complicated due to the blockers. If it’s more complicated due to blockers it would be less without. Again, how have you survived this long?

• Thank you (+1) 1

the article literally states the surgery was more complicated due to the blockers. If it’s more complicated due to blockers it would be less without. Again, how have you survived this long?

lol - you are a lost cause.  You just don't get it man and that's ok.  

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

lol - you are a lost cause.  You just don't get it man and that's ok.  

You’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts. You live in an imaginary reality in your head. I’ve asked you many times to prove me wrong and you have not. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

You’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts. You live in an imaginary reality in your head. I’ve asked you many times to prove me wrong and you have not. 

lmao - why do they give kids puberty blockers?

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

lmao - you are fn clueless. 

To what Exactly? Your only response has been to say I’m wrong despite me providing evidence that you are wrong. 

Provide evidence I am wrong please. If not in the next post you delete your account here. 

• Like (+1) 1

To what Exactly? Your only response has been to say I’m wrong despite me providing evidence that you are wrong. 

Provide evidence I am wrong please. If not in the next post you delete your account here. 

Lol - you provided a source to a magazine that barely scraped the surface.

And then I ask a question about why and you give more Matt Walsh talking points.

You don’t know wtf you’re talking about.

If she doesn’t take blockers - she starts to develop male characteristics and will require ADDITIONAL procedures: not less. How do you get rid of the Adams Apple for example?

Did you google anything?

jfc

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Lol - you provided a source to a magazine that barely scraped the surface.

And then I ask a question about why and you give more Matt Walsh talking points.

You don’t know wtf you’re talking about.

If she doesn’t take blockers - she starts to develop male characteristics and will require ADDITIONAL procedures: not less. How do you get rid of the Adams Apple for example?

Did you google anything?

jfc

How do they get the Adam’s apple back if they de transition? Kids can’t consent to these surgeries 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1